Hooters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hooters Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

1.7

Server/Waiter Interview

Interview

complete and friendly - they seemed to really want to get to know me. They were punctual. It was a loud area for an interview but seemed to be focused. Requirements were okay but hours they needed someone did not work with my school scheduled. No fault of theirs.

Interview Questions

• Availability for work shifts   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hooters.

Interview

After a phone screening, there was a casual sitdown with an easy to talk to interviewer. Asked good questions about operations and employee relations and offered honest insight on company workings.

Hooters Girl Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hooters.

Interview

Went in and waited 20 mins for interview. Manager did not seem to know what questions to ask and skipped around off a premade sheet. Don't apply if you have any visible tattoos, they won't even call you.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hooters in July 2017.

Interview

I was asked the typical questions. But I was very surprised that I wasn't asked any scenario type questions. My interviewer, didn't seem like he cared to hear my answers from the beginning of the interview. He seemed as if he had other things to do and doing an interview was a bother. When I was speaking with the recruiter on the phone and via email prior , to set up the interview she told me to expect the interview to be 45minutes to an hour. He cut the interview off at close to only 20minutes. Also, he told me that he would be in contact he still had 3 other interviews. But, that he would contact me in 3-5 business days. (Even if he decided to go another direction.) I told him that was wonderful and thanked him for the interview. And here we are 2 1/2 weeks later and I still haven't been contacted. I feel like the interview from the minute I walked in the door was not professional , and I was not fairly interviewed. (P. S. I was dressed very professional. (Dress pant suit))

Interview Questions

• if hired are you able to go to training at one of our training locations for 6-8 weeks?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hooters (San Diego, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and waited a week to see if they had gotten my application and decided to go apply in person instead, which I had an interview the day I asked for an application. The manager was super nice it wasn't a long interview and it was a super chill laid back and short easy interview. She then told we she liked everything I said and she'll call me back. I then got a call back the next week to come in for a second interview which I sat there waiting for the manager for 40 minutes and he told me the first manager likes me a lot and hired me on the spot. He didn't really interview me. Btw its my first job too, very excited!!

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hooters.

Interview

Come in with hair and make up done. The manager asked a few questions about my previous jobs, why I wanted to be there and I tried on the uniform and took pictures to be considered for the job and received a call back within a day.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to be a Hooter Girl?   1 Answer

Hooters Girl Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melrose Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hooters (Melrose Park, IL).

Interview

The interview process was very quick he asked me questions about my resume as I have been working since I was 15 years old. I was hired on the spot. He was very nice and made me feel comfortable. Make sure to make conversation as if he were a regular customer.

Interview Questions

• Why hooters?
      Would you be comfortable in this environment?
      What did you like least about working in the restaurant industry?
      What did you like most about working in the restaurant industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hooters (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Got an interview 2 months after applying. Did an interview with one of the managers, he told me to come in later that day to do a second interview with the general manager. Went in later that day and talked to the general manager and he told me he would call me and if not to just come in. No call so came in later that week and he basically told me I was hired.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hooters (Lafayette, LA) in June 2017.

Interview

So I went into hooters 2 weeks ago I walked in for an interview as soon as I filled out the application the manager said he'd call in about a week he called and told me to call Sunday to get a date for orientation so I called and instead of orientation they had me come into a second interview today....Its sort of frustrating they didn't ask me to try on the uniform he asked basically the same questions the first manager asked availability,transportation, and where I was from I made sure to give compliments and hold conversation he told me since its close to football season they are seriously looking he said him and his other managers will get together expect a call if they don't call within two weeks then its a no go I hope they call I feel like I did pretty good with both interviews

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hooters (Columbia, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was quite simple and easy. Although I believe the manager puts labels on you based on personality or of course looks. This place is very based on vanity. It isn't quite nice if you have low self esteem so I wouldn't recommend working here if you don't have a strong mindset. I originally applied as a Hooters Girl but was offered a Hostess position as training to get accustomed to the environment. Although I left before I switched to the Hooters Girl position.

Interview Questions

• What does it mean to be Glamorous to you?   1 Answer