Hooters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hooters Interview Questions

Interviews at Hooters

1.7

Corporate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hooters in February 2014.

Interview

You should come in the day time after the lunch rush. Come say hello just to show your face. Apply online then wait for face to face interview usual very soon within 2 days

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a hooters girl   1 Answer

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hooters (Independence, MO) in January 2010.

Interview

You'll be fine. Apply. Unless you have terrible work ethic/don't care. We will chew you up and spit you out if you are.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

He told me what I would be getting paid and I said "OK." Don't expect much starting out, even if you have experience. If you are good at the job and prove it, you will be compensated accordingly.

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hooters.

Interview

It was very brief and they seemed uninterested. There was no point in even going. The girls are just waiting around staring at you while the manager quickly rushes through the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hooters (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

they ask you to get into the uniform to see what you would look like in it and ask you what other serving jobs you did as well. was very easy to get the job.

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hooters.

Interview

Come in with hair and make up done. The manager asked a few questions about my previous jobs, why I wanted to be there and I tried on the uniform and took pictures to be considered for the job and received a call back within a day.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to be a Hooter Girl?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hooters (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

It was extremely short. I spoke with the Assistant manager. He said he would call me, but he never did. He seemed busy and uninterested. I feel like if I go back and speak with the actual manager, I would receive and offer. Not to sound cocky, but I fit the whole hooters package. Like I said, maybe it was bad timing as it seemed he was rushing. Also when I walked in the whole staff seemed white, not saying my color (black) was a determining factor as to why I did not receive a follow up, but who knows. You should definitely hire a more diverse staff though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hooters (San Francisco, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

I first had an interview with the hiriing manager. She really liked me and told me I had the look and the personality. She just asked when I was available, if I had ever been to Hooters, why I want to work at Hooters and other basic 1:1 interview. Then about a few days later, she told me to meet up with the general manager for the ok. He then asked why I wanted to work at Hooters, what I wanted to be when I was older, and my availability. I thought the interview went well but he never called back.

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hooters (Denton, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Very simple a 1:1 interview with a manger and then if passed through a second interview with the GM.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were unsuccessful at something and how did over come it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.. get paid 2.15 plus tips

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hooters.

Interview

It was a quick process heard back the same day. The mainly look to see how you look in the uniform and if you have a fun bubbly attitude. They ask you various questions about service and if you have any experience. You get training on how to be a hooters girl so it isn't necessary that you have prior experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a client that was having too much to drink?   Answer Question

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hooters.

Interview

Hiring process is quick. They usually interview and hire you the same day. Come with makeup on and looking pretty.. that’s mainly what they look for. You interview one on one with a manager and training takes about a week