Horizon Bay Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Horizon Bay

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Horizon Bay (Tampa, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Chef was over an hour late to my interview. When we finally sat down he proceeded to tell me all about himself and never asked me a single question. He also never gave me a chance to ask questions.

Regional Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Horizon Bay (Houston, TX).

Interview

Saw ad on Monster website. Applied online and was contacted for an interview.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bossier City, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Horizon Bay (Bossier City, LA) in May 2012.

Interview

Very interesting. I was hooked from the moment I sat down. Very nice supervisor. Felt very comfortable from the very start. They started by explaining the new program they were trying to get started and If I felt like I would be a good fit. My interviewer would become my supervisor. I was offered the position at the end of the interview and informed of the background check and drug testing that would be required to finish the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• My work experience, how I felt about geriatric patients.   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita Falls, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Horizon Bay (Wichita Falls, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

It was a brief interview by the sales manager. She was very nice and respectful. She knew exactly what type of person she needed and was quick to assess and ask the right questions.

Lead Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Horizon Bay (Arlington, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview when i was hired was noted by an group interview, which as about around five and seven potentials were interviewed in the same room at the same time. The decision was not announce until a phone was received by the person being hired.

Interview Questions

• if the got a unexpected guess to your home what will be the first out of place detail inside your home that would probably cause an embarrassment   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Horizon Bay (Tampa, FL) in March 2010.

Interview

After an hour and a half long interview and then a follow up phone conversation I found this company (or at least the person with whom I would have been reporting to) to be very non-communicative and slow on response. I was not offered the job, obviously. But professionalism still should be at hand and a response from someone that you spent much time with should have been given notice that they were not offered the job.

I am sure my salary was more than they were wiling to pay.

I will say that I felt as though my direct report was taking notes from our conversations for their benefit - that they were trying to learn from me how to run their department. And, it did sound as though they ran a very inefficient department - always working overtime - averaging 60 hours per week. It is for the best that I wasn't offered the job because that is not the type of environment for me.