Horizon Distributors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Horizon Distributors Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Horizon Distributors

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Horizon Distributors (Burnaby, BC (Canada)).

Interview

One interview with department manager and the human resources manager, followed by a few short aptitude tests that are related to skills needed for the position.

The interviewers were very friendly and were trying to find an employee who could do the job well and was the right "fit". Mainly behavioural type questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Starting wages and benefits are very generous, and are based on a set scale for each department on the department.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Horizon Distributors in November 2011.

Interview

Prepared for a detailed interview, but found the interviewer wanted to dominate the conversation. Company seemed less interested in understanding my experience than spending time highlighting and expanding on their corporate mission statement. Interviewed by senior management (regional manager). Very little Q and A in a meeting that lasted less than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever failed to terminate an employee for a violation of your company's written employee policies?   Answer Question