Horizon Group Properties Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Horizon Group Properties

Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Horizon Group Properties (Woodstock, GA) in Sep 2016

Interview

Met with Corporate and local manager. You will never deal with corporate again. Walked center. Met with several departments. Very long interview. It was very informal. It felt like they wanted to find a way to take the entire day.

Interview Questions
  • This is not for everyone. Some people get it and others don't.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Horizon Group Properties (Kennesaw, GA) in Jul 2014

Interview

Walked in was asked if I could start that day and I said yes. Asked if I had khaki pants I answered yes, was told that's ok for now we will get you a shirt and pants. Asked if I had time to fill out an application and I said yes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Horizon Group Properties (Sacramento, CA) in Sep 2011

Interview

On first interview you are given a five page test and a time limit to complete. Then you meet and are asked really off the wall questions and based on your answers they make their decision. There was no right way to answer their questions.

Interview Questions
  • How would you get an elephant into a refrigerator?
RSS Feed</>Embed