Horizon Staffing Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Horizon Staffing Services

Sort:

Cafeteria Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hicksville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Horizon Staffing Services (Hicksville, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview went smoothly and the person I interviewed with was fast , understanding and straight forward about what he was looking for. He gave me the job on the spot. And said I could start working as soon as the next day. I'm am very happy with the way things went .

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to work a temp position ?   1 Answer

Temporary Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Horizon Staffing Services (Hartford, CT) in September 2010.

Interview

Very quick and simple interview process. They appeared to be desperate to serve clients needs.
    They did not really seem to care much if I was really a good choice. Just need to get someone to the client
    They wanted (needed?) a drug screen test however the assignment started the following morning and they could not schedule me for the drug test. Later they illegal with held my paycheck because they could not prove a local for a drug test (less than 3 hrs round trip drive).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Interview process was very quick and professional. I was a bit nervous but once I saw that the person that was interviewing me was a bit younger than I am it calmed me.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult or unexpected questions asked, and I am thankful for that! My starting time did take me by a loop.   Answer Question