Horsemen Investigations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Horsemen Investigations

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Horsemen Investigations (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager and he made the decision on the same day. He was fair and even handed. He likes accountability. He is an ex-marine. You will be required to take a drug test. Some employees have multiple interviews, but I did not. Surveillance investigators work full shifts inside their car, and it bakes in there. Know this if you are applying.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work holidays?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, you can negotiate your salary.

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Horsemen Investigations (Huntington Beach, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It's a unique experience that begins with a pre employment ride along. This is a benefit to you and you will find out if it's right for you . Once you decided you love it you will be given an interview and go through a speedy backround check. I was hired in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• If you are stranded in the desert how would you get home.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Horsemen Investigations (Huntington Beach, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very professional and to the point,. They provided the company information, their goals and what was expected of the employees. I was offered the job shortly after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an investigator   1 Answer

Interview

Interview, Background checks, Training course.

Field Investigator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Horsemen Investigations in September 2013.

Interview

I conducted a Skype interview with the Training Coordinator. He was very helpful in portraying the companies core values and requirements. The interview was professional and I decided to accept the offer because the company president seemed to be genuinely concerned about employee morale.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Horsemen Investigations (Huntington Beach, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by their COO on 03/04/13 about my application for Controller position. I had a hood talk with him on the phone and I was scheduled to have a one-on-one interview with their CEO on 03/11/13. I showed up for the interview but the CEO wasn't available so I had a good 30-40 minutes talk with their HR person. I wouldn't call it interview because there were very easy questions. Then I met the CEO. He asked me what I know about the company. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and at the end I was under the impression that I did well and I am over qualified for what they needed. However, I was also questioning myself for applying for this job based on the questions I asked the CEO and the responses I got. He said they are going to have a quick resolution on this one. He was right; on 03/13/13 the HR person sent me an e-mail saying they are looking to bring someone else.

Interview Questions

• He asked me what I know about the company and what I can do to improve it.   Answer Question

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Horsemen Investigations (Huntington Beach, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Called the company and submitted my resume. Was subsequently given an oral interview at which point I was later offered employment. Professionalism is a must during this process.