Hospital Sisters Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hospital Sisters Health System

Outreach Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hospital Sisters Health System (Chicago, IL).

Interview

One on one after submitting application. Interviewed with a consultant and then met with the CEO. I was already an employee of this company in another department so they were aware of my drive/work ethic. It also helped that I was an active member of the community and had held leadership roles in several civic organizations.

Informaticist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hospital Sisters Health System (Springfield, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

All of my interviewers made me feel as if they were very interested in me as a person and not just as someone to fill a need for the facility. Everyone was incredibly friendly and made the interview process flow much more smoothly than I was anticipating. I immediately felt right at home with my interviewers and was able to comfortably speak with them as colleagues rather than strangers.

Interview Questions

• How you handle dealing with a client/customer that is unhappy with how a current process works.   Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oconto Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospital Sisters Health System (Oconto Falls, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

This was a 2 step interview process. The first step was with an HR Representative and second step with Nursing Manager. We went over my resume and past CNA experiences and what my future goals were.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went over and beyond with your customer service.   1 Answer

Lab Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospital Sisters Health System (Eau Claire, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

Long process with multiple layers. It takes a long time to actually start officially once an offer is made. Other than that the salary range offered was fair. I appreciated the opportunity to showcase my experience.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospital Sisters Health System.

Interview

Easy, had online assessment, then phone interview, then in person interview. The whole thing was very easy and stress free. They did a good job of making you feel welcome.

ER Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hospital Sisters Health System (Springfield, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

A meeting with HR, a meeting with the manager- most of the interview was directed by a scripted list of questions. Not very personal. A tour of the facility. A very brief meeting with the CEO.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Sisters Health System (Green Bay, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

Brought into office where id work and got asked a few questions. Was less than an hour. Was not shown the facility. It didn't feel like they took the time to look at my application at all. I was interviewed by two people who were managers. When I got the job i wasn't sure which position I had received as we had talked about two in the interview.

Interview Questions

• To be completely honest I don't remember much. I got asked where I thought I would be in 5 years. My familiarity with the company. What I was looking for in the internship.The pay I wanted. Where I would live if I got the position. They then showed me what i would be doing and if i was inerested   Answer Question

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hospital Sisters Health System (Springfield, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

They afforded the interview to me but the decision was made before the process really began. I believe the interviewers did not make the decision but they were told how to decide from the President and the interviews were just formality.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer