Houzz Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 636 of over 636 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Houzz (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

The process was smooth and perfect, I felt supported and guided at all times, Andrea Lara was an absolute rockstar, she gave me valuable feedback and was very professional at all times. I dare to say that although this is the longer process I’ve ever been, it’s been also the best one during my professional career.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how did you manage it
    Answer Question

Houzz

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Houzz

Interview

people are nice so i had an okay time doing the interviews but there are three~four interviews which i think is a little excessive as it is an entry level sales job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Houzz

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Houzz in Jul 2021

Interview

The interviewers were kind and professional. I overall had a positive experience. For some reason, an email about the next step (and I believe it was a final stage of the process) was sent to my spam folder and I wasn't able to respond until the next day. After a little over a week, I got a rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • -Can you tell me about yourself -Can you walk through your work? -What tools/programs can you use?
1 person found this interview helpful

Houzz

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Houzz in Jul 2021

Interview

I had 2 interviews. First one with a recruiter which was mostly a getting to know you interview that was about 10-15 minutes. The next was a Zoom with 2 Client Success Managers where they asked about my experience and hypothetical situations. It seemed to go well and I would be told I'd hear back in a few days. One week later, I haven't heard back yet, but I'm still hopeful!

Interview Questions
  • Discuss a situation where you found yourself unable to give the client what they were asking.

Houzz

Application

I interviewed at Houzz

Interview

The recruiter’s communication is very messy. Provided conflicting interview times/dates and never responded to my attempts at clarifying our interview. If the recruitment process is this difficult and inconsiderate of the talent they are attempting to recruit, it makes me not want to engage with this company further given their display of company culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Houzz

Application

I interviewed at Houzz

Interview

There were several interviews that include a role-play and detailed questions about high school and college. They were focused on being #1's in everything they do and the only team members they were looking for. The focus on college clubs and the summer before college was a little strange since it's for a mid-level sales role. Overall the company office was nice and the culture seemed energetic.

Interview Questions
  • What did you do the summer between high school and college? What clubs were you involved in during college?

Houzz

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Houzz

Interview

Good I really felt confident they asked me A lot of questions where I felt like I had a lot of strong point I would really recommend everyone to apply the managers and people who interviewed me were amazing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Houzz (Phoenix, AZ) in Jun 2021

Interview

The process started off with a 30 min interview with a recruiter, and then an hour long video interview with a manager. The family-oriented, people-first atmosphere was highlighted throughout the process. Questions were tailored around your work styles, your ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, your ability to handle escalations and your comfort level with technology.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Houzz

Application

I interviewed at Houzz

Interview

1) phone interview HR Asked to provide a date for next technical interview. I asked him where to set up? I did set up on HR calendar. On the day of 2nd interview, he again took phone interview only .!!!!!!!! Again asked same questions .!! After following up, got the rejection.!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Houzz

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Houzz in Jun 2021

Interview

As a first interview it was very short and quick. They ask basic questions about houzz and why do you want to work there. Overall easy and recruiter was really nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Houzz

Application

I interviewed at Houzz

Interview

The interview first took place on a phone call which lasted 20 minutes, general questions about why houzz and why sales? Then second interview was in the office with some other employees, including an executive calling in from London. Similar questions but with more specific answer expected, why houzz and why sales ? It’s a tough sales job so they want to be sure you are ready to take it on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 636 Interviews