KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The best part about this job is that you work with some truly great people.(in 156 reviews)
  • "Houzz has a great culture and values that many at the company truly believe in(in 81 reviews)
  • "Great benefits and always new oppurtunities for promotions.(in 75 reviews)
  • "Really nice team and great culture(in 52 reviews)
  • "Beautiful office in downtown San Diego(in 45 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Houzz and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

I've Never Had a Better Hob

Feb 18, 2022 - AE2
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Opportunity to Earn, Amazing Leadership, In-Depth Training, Fun Work Enviornment, Fully Remote, Growth/Promotion Potential, Great Incentives

Cons

No cons. It's the best gig I've ever had, and the first time working at a company where I'm invested in the company itself. They build a great culture that's somehow competitive and supportive. Selling and working hard is infectious. They treat us all so well. These are supposed to be cons...I love Houzz.

Continue reading

Houzz Response

Houzz on Glassdoor

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this! I am so glad you have found a happy home with us at Houzz and that the program we have put together has connected so well with you! If you have more to share about how we can do better, please reach out. I’d love to talk. Joey Nalevka, SVP Sales and Operations (joey.nalevka@houzz.com)

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company!

May 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great company culture - Excellent Benefits (fully paid by them) - Always has classes to sign up for

Cons

- Not enough people to implement changes quickly

3. 4.0

Nice place to get start

May 19, 2022 - 3D Artist in Palo Alto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Good working environment -Flexible hours -Lunch/snacks included -Friendly people

Cons

-Low hour rate in an expensive place

4. 4.0

Some of the best people

May 18, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the best people I have ever worked with. Company took great care of their employees but expected a lot, which is fair. Good place to cut your teeth as a newer AE and tool seemed to work pretty good.

Cons

Very structured and not a ton of room for creativity. Quick to put you on action plan if performance not up to par, but goals are attainable if you work very hard.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good entry level into marketing

May 13, 2022 - Client Success Manager in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay if you try. Hours are great.

Cons

A lot of things are out of your control and there is not much you can do.

6. 4.0

May 9, 2022 - Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Good WLB * Good project management

Cons

* IPO keeps delayed * Not too much motivation

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love working at Houzz

May 2, 2022 - Customer Service Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the community, the people, the encouragement and the helping hands. Particular shout outs to Zach and Sam who are fantastic leaders and always helpful when they are needed

Cons

I have not come upon a downside that I can think of yet!

Continue reading
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great everything

Apr 21, 2022 - Strategic Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

World Class Training Great benefits WFH and Relocation Options

Cons

Competitive for promotion Prospecting and Closing - Full Sales Cycle

9. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good first job

May 1, 2022 - Account Executive in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Young company culture with lots of opportunities for fun with coworkers. Great learning experience if you’re early in career.

Cons

Low pay, bad leads, cold calling.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 3.0

Fine but mircromanaged

May 3, 2022 - Account Executive in Tempe, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Was able to work fully remote

Cons

Very micromanaged, not a lot of autonomy

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,217 Reviews

Houzz Reviews FAQs

Houzz has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,305 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Houzz to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Houzz employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Houzz. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

77% of Houzz employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Houzz 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Houzz to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Houzz Job Seekers