Interview Question

Front Desk Associate Interview

Marriott International

How would rate your memory?

Answer

Interview Answers

29 Answers

What was the question? :p

Anonymous on

Great. I can't think of anything I have forgotten.

Tia on

An elephant never forgets, but I am no elephant.

Alan on

I would most likely follow it up with a question of mine.. what's the scale?

Drj on

Well, I can assure you I'll never forget being asked this question!

Anonymous on

Oh god, I used to know this...

Allan on

Very good! I remember faces very well and learn names shortly thereafter.

Anonymous on

What? I forgot what you said, could you repeat that?

Jason on

On a scale of 1-10, and do you mean now, or 10 years ago?

Shane on

4.1 standard deviation above mean population

Anonymous on

I cannot, because I do not know how much I have forgotten.

ektormelendez on

Good enough to support my logic in whatever I need it.

Paul Tudor Oprea on

I use search tools to locate stored facts, so that I can save my memory for understanding the people I interact with.

jake3_14 on

2GB RAM it works gud :p

Sachin Modi on

Actually, to be truthful, sometimes I have a tendency to be forgetful of day to day details - especially when I am focused on an immediate task at hand. Fortunately, there are some great CRMs out there and I rely heavily on Outlook to keep me scheduled and on track. I do, however, have a great memory for concepts and ideas and can draw on those memories to quickly draw relationships and develop overarching strategy - which, of course is my value add for the company.

Anon on

I am Not Judgemental sorry ;-)

Kaushal Chawda on

Quirky, strongly contextual, and quite good.

J. Acklin on

My memory has always been very highly rated... near as I can recall.

matthew on

What?

dewooded on

5 STARS out of 5

KS in NYC on

Good enough to recall most of what is really is important to me. Management lives for the company. They need to do whatever it takes to make the company stay in the green, and their education grants them that right.. We, on the other hand, live because of the company. We put in the hours so to be with our family, friends, and loved ones. We, the worker, have access to a love that soothes, rewards in little ways, guides us with treasures, and saddens us with tears. Management lives with stress, fewer cherished memories, loss of growing up with their children, and a lost bond of both their partner and young ones. I am very fortunate for the love and the memories.

Raven on

I rate it high because things have more value when it's not used much

Anand on

selective :D i only remember important things. do away with the unnecessary ones.

Gloria Fatima on

Very good and very short. What was your name?

Mongo only pawn on

it depends on situation and thing if it is useful it will be in my memory and if its worthless then i have a poor memory

cutepie on

i strickly remember what i learned in my past and present..

prasant ku. rout on

I have a great memory. Unfortunately that means that I also have a lot of useless facts stored there too.

Ken on

4 on 5

neha jagare on

god.eving.sir.i.am.alls.help.chef.&cook.all.staf.may.famely.but.work.is.ciencitey.helthy.godpar,fromes..iam.hared.work.&gest.hapi.neas.may.corpret.ex.chef.f&b.&may.cogin.alls.net.higenk.lok.god.uiek.......i.am.nojob.nou.triey.best.plees.i.work.coti.itelan.mexi.can.gils.&hot..rengs.may.contak.no.+91 9900706317

manindra.saha on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.