Marriott International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017
1,092 Interview Reviews

2.6

Housekeeper Interview

Interview

the supervisor was friendly and easy to talk to. she just wanted to make sure that I was able to do the job. I was sent to take a urinalysis test and offered the job.

Executive Chef Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International.

Interview

Very nice people and executive team.
    Way too lengthy interview process. I was interviewed 6 times, told my final interview with the VP was just a formality, leading me to believe that I had the job. Then no call back to inform me of their decision. To me, this was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What is your culinary experience?   1 Answer

Food Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marriott International.

Interview

It was a very easy interview. I Interviewed with two different people then was hired on the spot. It was for a new hotel so I applied for many different positions and was offered the serving position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What guest service experience do you have? what was a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Global Sales Interview

Interview

Interview consisted of many behavioral interview questions which are the norm at Marriott. The interviewer was very understanding and allowed for time to answer these questions. Nothing out of the ordinary for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time in which you had to display great customer service.   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Marriott International.

Interview

Had a phone interview, got the results the next day. Papers were processed thru HR and the hiring agency and got the offer letter. After the offer letter, they will let you complete your requirements and will assign you date to start.

Senior Event Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International.

Interview

There are a few steps in the process. First the recruiter calls you and asks you a series of STAR questions, followed by the in person interview & lastly team interview

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Stanton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marriott International (New Stanton, PA).

Interview

Face to Face interview was easy and a nice get to know you type of meeting. I wasn't intimidated and the interviewer was friendly. They called me back in about a week to offer me the job.

At Your Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calumet City, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marriott International (Calumet City, IL).

Interview

I actually interviewed with 4 different people. They made me feel a little relaxed but there's always that bit of nervousness still there. Typical interview questions were asked...they have great hospitality, everyone kept offering water...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to go above and beyond your job duties, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you were faced with a difficult task, and what was the outcome ?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Very polite HR and Receptionist, interview questions were straight foward and after that you listen to a few calls. Take a drug screen and than start orientation if selected. Easy as pie.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced a difficult situation, and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Night Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International.

Interview

A breeze; but this was years ago. I was interviewed by the general manager and the front desk manager. They were very nice. I stayed with the company for several years. One of the manager's assumed I was looking for a short gig and was not going to hire me. I was still working there years after he and other employees left the organization.