Marriott International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marriott International Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2017
1,202 Interview Reviews

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International (San Antonio, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

It was about a 30 minute long interview. The person interviewing me was going down an interview guide and formed questions as she went down the list. They are mainly judging you based on your character and experience.

Interview Questions

• What 3 qualities are important to have in this position?   4 Answers
    • When was a time you went out of your way to help someone? It could be on the job or outside the job   1 Answer
    • When was a time you were put in a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   2 Answers
    • What is your availability like?   1 Answer
    • What work experience do you have that would make you a great candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marriott International (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Short and brief they were great in getting back to me quickly had 3 Intervies in the matter of a week. I liked that a lot l.. they want me to type more words so here you go

Senior Director Interview

Interview

Three interviews and done - asked about career progression and aspirations. Follows a structured interview process and you need to be able to demonstrate solutions to complex situations. The people are nice and well organized.

Voyage Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marriott International.

Interview

On campus interview with local Marriott GM. Online test where you are asked "What would you do" and personality questions. Fly out to a final 2-day interview at one of the Marriott Resorts. Intense interview process.

Voyager Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marriott International.

Interview

Heavily STAR based questions. They want to know when you faced and overcame challenges, how you handle multiple tasks at once, and what type of leader you are. Be prepared with clear answers demonstrating how you match the qualifications.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Marriott International in November 2017.

Interview

I was eligible for an early application process for their Voyage Program. After completing the application I had a phone interview about 2 weeks later because Marriott does not recruit at my school. After the interview I had a personality assessment. I found out a week later I would be attending their final interview event in Dallas, Texas that would take place a few months later. After the interview event I was offered a position two days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were unable to meet a deadline.   Answer Question

Voyage Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marriott International (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Three interviews the final being the most stressful.
    They flew us out for the final interview in which we spent two days talking and networking and the final day we spent interviewing with a GM and an HR rep.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to solve a difficult problem   1 Answer

Marriott Voyager Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marriott International (Grapevine, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

2 interviews and an online test. 3 behavioral questions in each interview. Final interview in Texas. At Texas there was 3 breakout session and interview was the next day. Interview wasn't that hard. Took 15-30 minutes. Got offer within the week after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to change your schedule for a peer   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

I was told to apply online and as soon as i did i was sent an email to set up a good time for an interview. We met on the property and sat in the lobby. One of the supervisor's interviewed me.

Bistro Server Interview

Interview

i applied online, got a interview and started working after my test went through. you need to pass a drug test and criminal check. if you want to serve drinks then you need a liquor license. if you dont already have one then you can get one after you start work.

Interview Questions

• do you have customer service ecperience   1 Answer