Hub City Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hub City Media Interview Questions

2.7

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hub City Media (South Plainfield, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Went to the career fair and gave my resume to them. Got contacted 2 months later by the HR, she asked me some behavioral questions. Then the next interview was on phone and it was a java test. The test was very simple, If you know object oriented programming you should be fine. Afterwards I had to go there for an in person interview. Two people will be asking you to write code, solve problems and understand your skills. The interview will last for at least 1 hour.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hub City Media (South Plainfield, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

This was the hiring process i had to go through:

1. A phone screening with a HR employee explaining the company and your prospective responsibilities.

2. A phone screening focused on answering conceptual Java questions.

3. An in-person interview that requires you to go over your resume and answer some technical questions. The questions involved using data structures and OOP logic.

Interview Questions

• Q: Explain what method overloading and overriding means.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hub City Media.

Interview

First was a phone screen where I was quizzed on very basic OO concepts. Then, there is one in-person interview where there is a straightforward whiteboard exercise and some questions about data structures. All in all, very easy interview.

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hub City Media (Edison, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

Generic java questions for technical phone interview. In person asks candidates to describe past projects and work on some simple coding exercises. Overall very good interview process!

Interview Questions

• Theoretical how-to question expecting inheritance as the solution   Answer Question

Entry Level Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hub City Media (Edison, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

The phone interview was a simple screening process which also provided plenty of information regarding the company. There were two 1:1 interviews, the first interviewer had me take a Java quiz & the second interviewer asked some coding questions. Regardless of the fact that I didn't receive an offer, it was an eye opening experience for how it is once one graduates.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hub City Media in January 2012.

Interview

Took a short java quiz then explained two different projects to two different people. The second interviewer was a developer and also presented some simple coding problems.

Interview Questions

• How to traverse a linked list to check for loops. You cannot allocate new memory.   Answer Question