Huddle House Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

1.4

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ste Genevieve, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Huddle House (Ste Genevieve, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was fast and easy. I already had deli experience, so it worked out for me to get the job. The interview went well I was a little nervous but I got through it.

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Huddle House.

Interview

The manager and I went over my application and then she asked a few questions. The whole interview took about 10 minutes. This was the most casual interview I have every had. I do not think she really cared either way what I said, she just needed someone to work.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milledgeville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Huddle House (Milledgeville, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was hired without any questions asked, documents reviewed, or a drug screen. Not a very safe way to hire an employee. But I did get the job so a plus for me.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huddle House in January 2017.

Interview

apply and interview. They will meet with you and give you a load of crap as to what their company is really about but they will fog it up so that it looks nice and shiny when in reality it isn't all that great

Interview Questions

• What do you think is most important   1 Answer

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pendleton, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Huddle House (Pendleton, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

I went in applied went back for interview. I went to interview and he got my sizes for shirt and hat and asked me when i could start and filled out paper work and had go back and pick up shirt and hat and name tag and started the following day.

Anonymous Employee in Milledgeville, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huddle House (Milledgeville, GA).

Interview

Normal questions and interview. A two interview process. Followed by hire and placed in training in Monroe, GA for two months. Easy interview now, since the company hires anyone that will take 20-30k

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Normal

Anonymous Employee in Seville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Huddle House (Seville, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Very nice, ive know the manager for years and was hired within the company. they looked at what i have done for the company and also my plans for the future of the company.

Interview Questions

• Basically hired on the spot, few questions like dependable transportation and experience   1 Answer

Server/Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huddle House (Virginia Beach, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was simple, he first had me fill out an application because I hadn't done so yet. I used a laptop at one of the tables. Then he asked me very relaxed questions, more of them were about my personality than my experience. He was polite and made the whole thing seem very relaxed, it was not at all intimidating

Interview Questions

• What is something you enjoy doing in your free time?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager/Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huddle House (Fargo, ND) in July 2014.

Interview

What interview? I walked in after being recommended by a former Assistant Manager, and got the job on the spot. There wasn't any kind of real interview process. They are so desperate for employees they will hire just anyone who walks in the door and puts in an application. They also treat their employees very poorly. Basically like slaves with no life.

Interview Questions

• there were no questions, they will hire anyone who applies   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huddle House (Virginia Beach, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied and got an email that same night or the day after, set up interview time and location.Met at the TCC library with manager/owner because restaurant wasn't opened yet. Multiple person interview.

Interview Questions

• When was one time you showed integrity in a place of work?   Answer Question