Hughes Systique Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hughes Systique Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hughes Systique.

Interview

It was a basic interview. Don't be happy if you get selected because it's a trap.
    While talking with them you will feel that now you got your cup of tea. They will not leave you till you said yes for the offer. They will keep on bugging you and will tell you some stories regarding your benefits which are fake.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hughes Systique.

Interview

Interview process was average. one telephonic =>one face to face (2 to one), one director round, one HR.Scenario based questions, TDD approach, how to write parseInt checking coding approach with all test scenarios covered.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions, TDD approach, how to write parseInt checking coding approach with all test scenarios covered.   Answer Question

Negotiation

ok

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hughes Systique (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took 5-6 hours at their premise in Gurgaon where they conducted a total of three rounds - two technical rounds followed by one engineering director round.
    Two days later, HR discussion for salary negotiation & other benefits was happened telephonically.
    The interviewers were kind and cooperative with clear understanding of what they're looking for in a candidate. The recruitment was for the client location.

Interview Questions

• Related to Core Java, deeply into Web Services, Spring basics, Puzzles and some questions on SQL DB.   Answer Question

HSC has both product and service lines but they're hiring for their service line and the candidate had to be deployed at the client location. Since, I had my past experience working with products only so I was looking to work for the product line which they didn't had opening for. Moreover I had better opportunity.

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hughes Systique (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

two rounds of aptitude + technical written test one pen paper and other one on computer,if get cleared on these round then followed by technical and HR interview. all rounds are elimination round .

Interview Questions

• mostly questions from c and c++. subjects like os , dbms, testing etc   Answer Question

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hughes Systique (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

had two technical rounds face to face and one client round. After that HR round happened.
    All rounds were at least 1-2 hrs each. technical rounds were difficult and focussed more on tecnologies new in market.

Interview Questions

• Interview was focussed on LTE core network technologies. Protocols and nodes.
      More on Diameter   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hughes Systique (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I got in touch with Hughes for one of their bangalore opportunity. I got assessed in 5 rounds. I was outstationed so , they took 2 telephonic rounds , 2 skype rounds. After which HR was happy and asked my payslips , educational qualifications etc. After that he gave me 3-4 long forms to be filled in and provide him back at the earliest and on the top of that It was saturday and I devoted my whole day following up with him and providing him all the details he asked for.

After few days , he told me to come down at office for the last face to face round and guess what I took a day off keeping my scheduled office work at hold just for this . few mins after I left for the venue, he just dropped me a mail that we could not proceed with the interview today and will get back to you with the reschedule.

After this I never heard back from them in-spite of many follow ups from them . Such a unprofessional behaviour they bear. Such HR's waste time and a big question on the companys credibility.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hughes Systique in July 2016.

Interview

No fixed process, the interview happened in 3 rounds. 2 telephonic and one was on-premise.
    The interviewer was not qualified enough to take the interview and the questions were hardly related to the role I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Basic OOPS concepts. Previous experiences. Projects etc.   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hughes Systique (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

even after initial apti and technical tests dere is an additional technical and programming test before final interview questions of which are from hackersearth.com . after shortlisting from this round dere is a technical round and then a hr round which can be telephonic.the technical interview was face to face but they call after 2-3 days for hr interview.

Interview Questions

• basics questions about chosen programming language and project work.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hughes Systique (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Day 1, Nicco Ventures did the level 1 screening technical and aptitude test followed by the group discussion. Both the rounds were elimination rounds.
    Day 2,we again had to go through online aptitude and technical test followed by the technical interview at company office.

Interview Questions

• They mainly asked about threads and collections.The level of questions were above average.   Answer Question

SCM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hughes Systique (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

firstly Aptitude round which have simple aptitude based questions, and then Two technical round which was all about basic technical based questions about your profile and what ever technology you mention in your resume , then HR round nothing but all about your daily working and lifestyle, your hobbies, future plans and all that

Interview Questions

• Simple aptitude, Basic technology based questions   1 Answer