Huntsville Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Huntsville Hospital

2.4

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsville Hospital (Huntsville, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easygoing. Make sure to dress professional and to not wear scrubs. The nurse manager showed me around the department and explained to me how many beds they had and the patient to tech ratios. I also met with the charge nurse and nurse educator who asked me about my background.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsville Hospital (Huntsville, AL) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online 1/4/2018. I received a call for an interview the beginning of February. I interviewed with the director and manager. I received a job offer at the end of February.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntsville Hospital (Huntsville, AL) in March 2015.

Interview

The panel seemed like they were in a hurry to get me in and out. They arrived late while I was early. The interview was very short. I have had other interviews at HH and those interviews were more productive and significantly longer. Standard interview questions. Nothing particularly "bad" about the interview, expect it felt rushed

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and your experience in relation to this position.   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsville Hospital in June 2013.

Interview

I got the interview through another employee. I had 6 interviews which is not the norm, the norm is 3 before being hired. The first interview was with the a manager in patient services, then an interview with her replacement and then with replacement and the director, next an interview was scheduled with retail manager, and then retail manager with director. Again with the retail manager and then offer was made. HR does hiring like twice a month. So no word for a little while can be normal, also the acceptance has to be made by a certain time frame to get into first wave of hires. The orientation is like two days long and boring. but everyone gets same orientation which is helpful.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Make sure ALL work history is verifiable and part of on-line application not just on Resume. Offer is sent by human resources.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsville Hospital (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

This position requires a math test plus meeting several people within the department - could be Pharmacists or the Director. If you are a Certified technician, the math test should be a breeze. If not, you might just brush up on your skills or go ahead and study for the Certification. All techs are required to be certified within 1 year of employment.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the most challenging situations you've had to deal with and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntsville Hospital (Buffalo, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Very easy, just a phone interview. Even if you do not get the job, it is still god experience to have when looking for other jobs in the future. Very nice people on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you made a commitment and you could not follow through with it?   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Huntsville Hospital.

Interview

Apply online , got two interviews , basic questions on skills ,

Interview Questions

• What would I do in a situation with a negative co worker ?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation , basically just told me what my hours would be and what I would be paid .

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntsville Hospital (Huntsville, AL) in March 2015.

Interview

Asked general questions. Open interview, more they wanted me to tell them what I bring to the table. What processes I have improved, what I'd like to see change, how I'd change those things if able.

Interview Questions

• Why should you be chosen for this position.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntsville Hospital (Huntsville, AL) in July 2016.

Interview

Meet with the assistant supervisor for the unit After greeting, shaking hands sat down in the office. A copy of my resume present.that was pulled up by the supervisor. Review of my experience. Job duties, staff, days and hours, tour of unit. Traininig for the position was discussed, Breakdown of the unit as far as the type of patients and surgery that goes on in each unit. Talked about my experience on current job and my reason for wanting to leave.

Interview Questions

• Describe what kind of person you are.
      How do you handle conflict.?
      When is the date you can began?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntsville Hospital.

Interview

Hired the day I interview. Group of 70 new employees during orientation. This place does not meet the promises made. Overbearing unit mgr who was aware of this and used it to his advantage. Micromanaged to the hilt. They want to tel you how to walk, talk and take a crap. Only lasted 6mo before I walked away.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Too easy, they were very short of nurses in every dept