Huntswood Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Huntswood Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2018

1.6

Complaints Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntswood in February 2012.

Interview

I submitted my C.V for review on an attached link on the Company's website. A few days later, I received a call from requesting that I attend an assessment day. The assessment day consisted of a basic literacy/numerical test in a business suit alongside other hopeful applicants. It was then , followed by a 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were quite generic, nothing to overly tasking.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Brief telephone interview, brief face to face interview, Basic Maths questions and write a complaint resolution letter, All very basic and easy. Nothing to worry about, friendly staff

Took 40 mins or so, 30 min test, 10 min face to face interview

Interview Questions

• - Have you worked KPIs before? Would you be happy to stay late to hit target?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Informal Interview and chat about previous experience, about the role, salary, Followed by a series of tests including math skills, reading and writing skills followed by a comprehension letter writing exercise.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Aptitude tests, basic maths and English. Short one-on-one interview with a friendly staff member. Ended with a practice letter we had to write to a customer. At the end JSA an umbrella company will approach you about getting paid from them. Don't. Get yourself an accountant and set up a limited company - it is a lot easier than it sounds! And saves you lots of money.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are suited to contract work?   1 Answer

Resourcing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

I spent 20 minutes talking with the CEO. He didn't ask me anything about the role or my suitability but it was a graduate position - I have since discovered they were looking for a type of person rather than someone with specific skills so it was all based on personality.

Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Not a great start as the individual involved forgot that they were interviewing me. I was sat by the phone as it was a first stage process waiting and had to chase to find out what had happened.

General Operative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntswood (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of writing a letter completing an English and Maths test as well as being interviewed face to face. Prior to the interview I had a telephone interview and I completed an online assessment after I had applied for the post via a well know jobsite. Very quick face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had ever worked in journalism or blogging.   1 Answer

Complaints Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntswood.

Interview

Telephone interview which went badly wrong, I more than qualify for the job I wanted so badly to work for them as money was attractive, But I felt the interviewer didn't believe my last role it was more personal than professional,I was on the phone with recruiter for about 10 minutes. Next time perhaps I will prepare myself better but you can never tell what they will ask you plus I just had finished my temp job night shift I should have not pick up the call

Interview Questions

• What type of database did you use on your last role?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

Very basic, felt more like a discussion about the role. Case study involves finding quality errors in a company letter and writing a response to customer complaint regarding a toaster.

PPI Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huntswood (Leeds, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

Had to write a quantitative and qualitative test. This included basic math and english questions.

Also had to write a letter regarding a customer's complaint on unsatisfactory services.

Overall quick and easy process.

Interview Questions

• Face to face interview which was just about your CV and personality fit.   Answer Question