Husky Injection Molding Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 12, 2017

2.6

Assembly Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton, VT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Milton, VT) in February 2014.

Interview

Very professional. Standard interview questions. Interpersonal conflict with past supervisors seemed to be strong underlying concern for hiring team. They're looking for a "team" player, but beware, "team" means someone who will make them look good to corporate.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle interpersonal communication conflicts in the workplace?   1 Answer
    • Can you work overtime?   1 Answer

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

On campus interview

ElectroMechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Milton, VT) in April 2011.

Interview

Standard 4-5 hour interview with a Power Point Presentation. The interviewers came off as very nice and professional. The presentation was a pleasure to give and all questions appeared to be motivated by general interest.

Electrical Engineer In Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Milton, VT) in March 2011.

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview with the manager, would be peer, and hr rep. Then a 30 minute phone presentation on a subject of my choice showing issues and how I resolved them and finally a in person interview/get to know you and tour. There weren't any tough questions asked. The final in I spoke with everyone from peers, to managers to the Director of the group and it was more of an information gathering session then a drilling you for questions.
    The facility was really nice, very clean and everyone was extremely nice, it is Vermont, everyone is like that. The facility was in the middle of no where, in a small town, down frost heave filled roads.

Interview Questions

• The presentation was the most unexpected, but it was because the job needed someone that could present in front of large groups.   Answer Question

It was a little low and they only gave me 2 days to decide. Offer was given on Friday and I had to decide by Monday. I wanted more time, but they couldn't give it to me. And the offer amount was a little low for what I was looking for.
    In the long run I decided I didn't want to move back to VT yet, didn't want to deal with the people again. For reference, I am from NH, went to school in VT, now living in Los Angeles.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Burlington, VT) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview was conducted entirely over the phone by Manager, then HR. Several interviews followed as I was being considered for a move to US which would have required visas. Eventually turned down as Husky were not prepared to wait the time it would take to obtain the appropriate visa.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

Friendly, Comfortable and informative. It was more of a conversation. The interviewers were friendly enough and made the experience very pleasant. A lot of the questions they asked were technical so be prepared for that

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems.

Interview

Technical Round interview 3 members handling interview very silly guys very very worst persons . Not respect interview candidates Teesta interview candidate i .But organisation is good ... Worst worst worst worst worst worst worst

Designer, AMS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

The entire interview only took about a half an hour. It was with two people - one in a managerial role and the other a worker that used to be an intern and was hired upon graduation. They did not ask any technical questions. They asked behavioural questions and general questions about me and about any relevant projects that I mentioned on my resume or that would demonstrate my abilities.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied on the university's career website and was contacted for an in-person interview after 1-2 weeks. Interviewed with a Hiring Manager and team member on-campus. Got the offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions related to experiences listed on the resume, and behavioral questions such as how to solve team conflicts.   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

one interviewer, 25-30 minutes length, Give you a relay and tell him what do you think this stuff is and how it works, time management questions like how do you manage your time