I-Blue Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at I-Blue Solutions

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at I-Blue Solutions (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

face to face interview they will just ask u one question and u will get selected there.It is very easy interview process everyone will get selected there they won't give u money. It is worst company ever. I suggest not to join anybody if u don't want to waste ur career and time.

BDE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at I-Blue Solutions (Pune (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Telephonic with a week's wait.. then followed by the interview with Manager after that there is final interview with the director.Whole process was pretty quick, but reschedules happened a lot which I observed while working there.

Interview Questions

• Questions on experience, dot net, visio, networking   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary is very less, but good opportunity to learn.

BDE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at I-Blue Solutions (Pune (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

After initial round with Operation Manager who grilled me for nearly 1hour was further sent to MD who again grilled me for nearly2 hrs

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ERP and other technical awareness questions   1 Answer
    • why I- Blue solutions?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary must be negotiated properly show them you are not willing to sell yourself short and allowances calculation might please you but in reality its basic what matters so be careful while negotiating with it