IBA Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at IBA Group

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IBA Group.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Had a phone interview with the one HR coordinator for the company. Took a really poorly written online exam (90 mins) for Electronics. Then during the onsite interview at the UPenn Proton Therapy Center everything fell apart. The final interview wasn't difficult but I got the feeling a few minutes in that they weren't interested in my services.

Interview Questions

• If something goes wrong in the system what is your process for troubleshooting it.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minsk (Belarus)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBA Group (Minsk (Belarus)) in May 2016.

Interview

Before I found work with IBA Group I had been on many interviews (had been looking for a new job for half of the year), in comparison to which the interview at IBA was really smooth and nice. The recruiter was polite, prepared (had read my CV and did not ask about the things that were already in it). She chose the interview style that suited me the most (respectful and friendly), so I was less stressed out and was able to present myself well.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minsk (Belarus)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IBA Group (Minsk (Belarus)) in May 2013.

Interview

It was very calm, managers helped in any difficult situations. I don't have any negative feelings after that. I only had to introduce myself and describe the last project. Also some questions about challenges and way to solve them during the last project.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBA Group (Brno (Czech Republic)) in January 2009.

Interview

Informal conversation with senior developer.