IBERIABANK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Lead Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IBERIABANK (Sarasota, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I would like to change my job and I probably have more interview to go. I like to pass my interview this time

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IBERIABANK.

Interview

Applied and interviewed within the same week. Typical interview type questions about weakness and strengths.

Was told I would know something the following week. No word so it became obvious I was no longer being considered. Did not receive a call or email indicating I was no longer being considered.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBERIABANK in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the position and within a week was called to come in for a face to face with the Branch Manager. I was told there were a few applicants and I should know either way whether I was offered the position. It's been a month and I have not received a call or even an email.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBERIABANK (Miami, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Easy and casual format

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in networking and business development?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation on salary/benefits

Underwriter III Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IBERIABANK (New Orleans, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

My interview lasted an hour and it could have gone another hour. I asked a lot of questions and it all went well! I was offered the job 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Iberiabank   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houma, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IBERIABANK (Houma, LA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online which was very quick and easy, the manager called me directly in a few days and asked to come in and talk with him and his assistant branch manager, I went in just a few days later, it was just the two of them and they basically asked me a series of questions with different scenarios. I stayed for an hour and a half, that was a Wednesday and he said he'd call me back middle of next week and he actually called me back two days later on that Friday and offered me the job. I gladly accepted. After that he kept in touch regularly and informed me about the next steps and where to go. It has been a great experience and will only get better. I love it there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Iberia Bank?   1 Answer

Interview

The interview process took a whole day, referred to as super interview day. It consisted of 5/ 6 interviews asking a variety of things ranging from interests to economic state.

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBERIABANK (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

Series of in person interviews with various people - CFO, director of Management development program, etc. The interviews all occurred on the same day and were very straightforward. No technical questions asked.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBERIABANK (Lafayette, LA) in May 2009.

Interview

They contacted me right after I applied. I came in, did one on one interview, took some standard test, and received a call one week later with a offer.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IBERIABANK (Springdale, AR) in September 2009.

Interview

I submitted my application online and after a couple of weeks they called me to set up an interview. I went in and they interviewed me. The branch manager asked a lot of questions about my resume and my goals, cash handling experience, work and training availability and why I wanted to work there. The people there were very nice. Its a fairly new bank and didn't really ask any behavioral or situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Iberia bank?   2 Answers