IBERIABANK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.4

Underwriter III Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IBERIABANK (New Orleans, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

My interview lasted an hour and it could have gone another hour. I asked a lot of questions and it all went well! I was offered the job 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Iberiabank   1 Answer

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IBERIABANK.

Interview

Applied and interviewed within the same week. Typical interview type questions about weakness and strengths.

Was told I would know something the following week. No word so it became obvious I was no longer being considered. Did not receive a call or email indicating I was no longer being considered.

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IBERIABANK (Houston, TX).

Interview

Back when i started, you went threw 3 interviews. Market President, Sr. Market Manager and Branch Manager. Usually on separate days. Process may take quicker than two weeks if position needs to be filled urgently.

Interview Questions

• 1.What experience do you have in sales?
      2.What type relationships are you able to bring to IberiaBank? 3.Name a time where a you went out of your way to please a customer. 4.Name a time where you dealt with an irate customer. 5.How did you react?
      1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houma, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IBERIABANK (Houma, LA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online which was very quick and easy, the manager called me directly in a few days and asked to come in and talk with him and his assistant branch manager, I went in just a few days later, it was just the two of them and they basically asked me a series of questions with different scenarios. I stayed for an hour and a half, that was a Wednesday and he said he'd call me back middle of next week and he actually called me back two days later on that Friday and offered me the job. I gladly accepted. After that he kept in touch regularly and informed me about the next steps and where to go. It has been a great experience and will only get better. I love it there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Iberia Bank?   1 Answer

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBERIABANK (Bentonville, AR) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three meetings with Iberia Bank personnel. First, I met with the Assistant Branch Manager, she was very generic by the books, she asked me questions off her questionnaire such as why Iberia? Weaknesses and strengths, and stressful situations, and the same old spill every other potential employer utilizes when interviewing potential candidates. Second, within hours from the primary interview, I was invited for a second interview with the Branch Managers the following week. I was able to meeting with a Branch Manager and one HR person; they referred to this meeting as "visiting" interview more than anything. No hard questions, just getting to know the candidate. Within the same day, I was called back for third interview for a branch closer my residence. I was fortunate to get a job offer.

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jonesboro, AR

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IBERIABANK (Jonesboro, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

They interviewed me and everything went fantastic, I left feeling pretty confident. A week went by and I didn't hear anything so I decided to call them, they hired someone and didn't even consider hiring me because I didn't have any banking experience. 1) how do you get that experience then if no one will hire you?
    2) why did I even get called for an interview.

It was a huge waste of my time.

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBERIABANK (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

Series of in person interviews with various people - CFO, director of Management development program, etc. The interviews all occurred on the same day and were very straightforward. No technical questions asked.

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBERIABANK (Little Rock, AR) in August 2012.

Interview

(It's better to know someone currently working for the bank) There are two interviews. The first is a brief interview with the hiring manager at a branch/location that the position is for. Second interview will be with the Retail Market Manager where you can discuss the pay in more detail for the position.

Interview Questions

• It's usually the generic questions asked at most interviews."Prior banking experience is a plus, mention as must retail or cash handling experience as possible. Drug test and credit check is required.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't really much negotiation.

Lead Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IBERIABANK (Sarasota, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I would like to change my job and I probably have more interview to go. I like to pass my interview this time

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBERIABANK (Lafayette, LA) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online for this position. I was called about a week later and set up a phone interview for the following day. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and was pretty detailed. I was then invited, during the interview, to go in for a face-to-face.

I met with the person I spoke with and her supervisor. Both were very friendly, asked a lot of questions, and took notes. They smiled a lot and were personable.

I was told they would make a decision by the end of the next week and would contact me. I was in fact contacted, but did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to be creative in order to get a project done timely.   Answer Question