ICC Property Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ICC Property Management

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICC Property Management

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ICC Property Management (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

I have meet Nancy, Director of operation. Everything went very smoothly and at the end of the interview she has asked me to provide three references and email her which I have done quickly. After a week, I have emailed her to follow up and response, after another week, no response again. I have checked my references and she never called any of them. Just want to tell them if you do not want to hire someone and just looking to fill your time, do not waste applicants time and give them useless hope. Applicants are looking for the job because they need to and this kind of behavior is not fair to anyone.

Interview Questions

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICC Property Management.

Interview

Interview process was simple and quick. The position and challenges were described upfront. Follow up time was favourable. Salary was discussed and negotiated and what couldn't be accommodated in dollars was accommodated in benefits or vacation time.

Interview Questions

• How long would do you plan to stay if you are hired.   1 Answer

Negotiation

fair