ICL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ICL

2.7

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICL (Brooklyn, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online the online application process as a bit long but it has to be complete in order to be considered for interview. I received a phone call a week after applying about the position and the salary I had the interview two weeks after applying online.

Interview Questions

• basics question about past work experience. a lot of Q and A about what you have done that would make you the best person for the job.   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICL (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Got referred to them by a friend who worked there... they were DESPERATE for a social worker (because of the dangerous area the agency was located in and high turnover rate from the dangers of the "hood" and the clients they service" Went in for interview and the Director decided not to go to work that day... so I interviewed with two other management people. They apparently liked me, so I had to go in for a second interview with the Director the following week. She hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What's wrong with you? (I think they asked it in a better way, like what are you not good at or would like to learn to be better at)   1 Answer

Negotiation

None... they sent an offer letter and there was no negotiating.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICL (New York, NY).

Interview

This organization doesn't contact you if you're unsuccessful.
     I attended 2 interviews. One at their head office in lower Manhattan and the other w/two workers at a project in Brooklyn.
    Very unprofessional and rude not informing an appilcant that they were unsuccessful, especially after taking the time and expense of attending 2 interviews. No reply to my email either.
    After reading the awful reviews, I'm very glad I wasn't successful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience.
      Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICL.

Interview

When I first heard about this job, I was ecstatic and applied immediately. The hiring process was very tedious and long. They did not only a 10 years background check, but also checked to make sure all information that was presented was true and accurate. The questions were precise and to the point.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was: What was my 5-10 years plan. That question was not expected one bit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was sent a letter of acceptance and there was no negotiation. This company is a not-for-profit.

Case Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICL (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

met one on one face to face with hiring manager after being screened on phone. Interviewer was professional and coutreous and timely. They also had me meet with other team members.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICL (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Only 1 round interview, call you back after careful selection for a second round, which would most likely lead to an immediate hire. Very lenient working staff that are open to assist you even without any particular capability or skill at the moment.

Interview Questions

• What are three words that personifies yourself as the best candidate for this position? Why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, only intern position.

Housekeeping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ICL (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

waited to speak to a panel of ppl. one in particular looked ghetto with her red and black crazy looking weave but sweet the others looked like they all had bad attitudes. I felt like running away. But the one with the red hair was more welcoming so i stayed.

Interview Questions

• how long have i been doing house keeping   3 Answers

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICL.

Interview

The review proccess was seemless and rather easy. Met with a junior office recruiter who was very nice

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICL (Brooklyn, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

Came in, waited about 5 mins, than was interviewed for about 3 mins. I was told there were no more daytime positions even though that was the position I applied for and currently waiting to hear back due to them currently still doing interviews.

Employment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ICL (Brooklyn, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Easy, straight to the point. Basic knowledge needed about social services and how to cope with stress and the fast paced environment of a pros program. I met with the director and assistant director both nice individuals- very welcomming environment. It didnt feel like an interview it felt like a conversation between colleagues. I was at ease and relaxed. Would definitely recommend to a friend