ICON Management Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICON Management Services

Community Association Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bonita Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICON Management Services (Bonita Springs, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I met with the interviewer who drove from Sarasota about 75 miles to meet me. Since we were both in the same industry it was an easy conversation and we shared a lot in common. It was literally like talking to an old friend. Very relaxing and ended a little too early. I could have gone on speaking to the interviewer for hours. I am encouraged by her comments and her enthusiasm. I followed up with a thank you card and a thank you email with the resume and references attached.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your community preferences?   1 Answer

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Estero, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICON Management Services (Estero, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with restaurant manager. Informal discussion of my background at a table in the restaurant, late morning. Manager indicated a preference to meet the "person" rather than the resume. Was more interested in one who would be reliable and friendly, than experienced. Wanted to be assured that I was not a short-term hire, and assured me there were long term prospects.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your customer service experience.
      Are you looking for annual work, or seasonal?
      When can you start?   1 Answer

Executive Chef Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICON Management Services in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was checking his phone during interview. Interviewer brought an assistant who was clearly inexperienced and unable to formulate coherent questions for me. I was asked to cook which is abnormal for a first interview. After the tasting, we began to discuss salary. The salary range of this position was so absurd as to be indicative of some kind of brain affliction. Wasted hours of my day for a job "opportunity" that paid roughly what an average line cook or utility supervisor makes, however, I have 25 years of experience, am a Certified Executive Chef, a Certified Dietary Manager and have a Masters degree in hotel and restaurant management. Was disturbing and insulting. I indicated to the interviewer that he was wasting my time and left.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you worked on the line?   1 Answer