IDBI Federal Life Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2017

2.0

Marketing Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance.

Interview

it has two process gd and personal interview. gd is based on the current affairs and general topics. it will be one day process.in interview hr will being asking general question

Insurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

I applied through campus interview .only 2 rounds . first is a group discussion on our own topic and second round is the hr interview and it is quite easy

Senior Team LEader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for 2 months Internship in this company. It started with basic questions. I was looking for portfolio management internship. Finance related questions were very few. By the end of interview i came to know that i have to get at least 1 insurance policy to company to complete my internship, if i dont get any client i myself have to take a policy in this company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

try easy

Sales and Marketing Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kashipur, Uttaranchal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance (Kashipur, Uttaranchal (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was a Telephonic interview which was arranged by the Placement committee of our college. It lasted for 10min in which the Hr asked some basic marketing and Hr questions. The Interviewer was soft and cooperative.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why this company?
      What are the 7p's of marketing?
      What is BCG matrix ?
      What is the current scenerio of insurance industry?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No opportunity to negotiate. Not a worthy company to do an internship from especially if you are a student from Top B school.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

MIS Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance (Mumbai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

it was a excel test of 5 question 10 marks each and 15 minutes time period, the question were very easy they asked count if and sumifs, vlookup,just basic, only one question which i was not knowing was cumulative one, rest i was sure about, after giving they asked to wait and after 30 minutes they as everyone to leave and said they will get back to us, not a single person was asked to give the next round,

Interview Questions

• excel questions, the question were very easy they asked count if and sumifs, vlookup,just basic, only one question which i was not knowing was cumulative one,   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitampura, Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance (Pitampura, Delhi (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

A session about themselves then they started taking interviews its easy as its was for summer internship through college campus. But i think they made difficult for me and they gave offer to many more students than i thought which was not fair for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Yourself
      Family Background
      4 p's
      why people believe you to buy this life insurance
      Answer Question

Business Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance (Vellore (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

They ask you basic questions like tell me about yourself and say you are selected and give you an offer letter with package of 6 lakhs and they start giving you all fake promises to you.if you start trusting them.You will be trapped.all your hopes will be ruined

Branch Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very worst interview process, had a bad process and fed up with it. Unexpected process from such a reputed company. But though good for starters to start with. Good pay but.

RELATION SHIP MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IDBI Federal Life Insurance (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.