IDEXX Laboratories Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 171 of over 171 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

IDEXX Laboratories

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories

Interview

With eight meetings and chaos in-between, interviewing for IDEXX became a part-time job for several weeks. Disheartening to have spent so much effort (including sitting in silence while the hiring manager did coordinating work because it was easier for her), only to reach the final interview, and realize immediately that the interviewer had already formed a negative opinion of me—complete hostility. If the Hostile One had final say on who did/did not get hired, I wish they’d pulled him in at the start, before asking me to do so much work to interview.

Interview Questions
  • Can you stay for two years? How do you work with a subject-matter expert? (This got asked repeatedly.)
    Answer Question

IDEXX Laboratories

Application

I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories

Interview

Multi level interview including recruiter screening, 2 senior managers, one in person with hiring manger and via phone with another. Phone calls with senior filed reps as well to get sense of team communication. overall Excellent process and experience.

Interview Questions
  • Be prepared for a case analysis that you'll present to the hiring manger.

IDEXX Laboratories

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories

Interview

They were very nice and the interview was straightforward. They answered all my questions and were very upfront about the hiring process and company culture etc. I enjoyed my experience with IDEXX.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any previous lab experience?

IDEXX Laboratories

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories in Mar 2021

Interview

Phone interview with Sr. recruiter was very pleasant. Performed a thorough walk through of my resume describing past job experiences. Answered all of my questions relating to the position and the company. Awaiting next steps.

Interview Questions
  • Asked what got me interested in the position at this location.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories (Portland, ME) in Feb 2021

Interview

I was invited to meet with the team via zoom. It was a pretty informal interview. There was plenty of time to ask questions of them as well. It was overall very conversational, people took turns asking questions and follow up questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you considering leaving? How do your skills translate?

Anonymous Employee in Westbrook, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories (Westbrook, ME) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process was absolutely amazing, everybody was willing to help in answer questions whenever I had them no problem at all and they always made me feel comfortable for asking as many questions as I did

Interview Questions
  • What is your availability and what is your availability for overtime
  • Do you mind working weekends

IDEXX Laboratories

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories in Jan 2021

Interview

I Was referred to the role by a friend of the hiring manager. I set up a 30 minute call with the hiring manager and asked questions about the position, teams and ways of working. She said she would refer me to speak to the recruiter for a screen. That same evening I got a standard rejection email from the recruiter. The next morning, I reached out to the hiring manager to let her know and the recruiter emailed me saying it was in error and requested to set up a time. The conversation with the recruiter lasted about 20 minutes. He provided information about the company and role. Then he asked me about my comp expectations and was informed it was higher than other members of the team because they do equity based compensation. So instead of having one person underpaid. Everyone is 30K underpaid. Hard pass on my side after that.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about an interesting insight you’ve discovered during research How do you deal with selling your research to members on your team
3 people found this interview helpful

IDEXX Laboratories

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories in Jan 2021

Interview

I gave one interview and was informed that there will be another interview, but its was almost a month and I received no response for scheduling with hiring team for the next interview. Responds very late.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

They reached out to me. The first position they contacted me about ended up not coming to fruition. The second role they approached me about resulted in 2 interviews, with excellent feedback, only to have them disappear and not respond to email/LinkedIn messages to find out if the role had been filled or if they could provide any feedback. 10 weeks later, still no response. Disappointing to say the least that a simple message could not be replied to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

IDEXX Laboratories

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDEXX Laboratories

Interview

Basic initial interview with recruiter to determine if qualified, then second interview with sales simulation. Multiple people in attendance of second interview. Must be prepared to use Webex or similar.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 171 Interviews