IDS (International Decision Systems) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IDS (International Decision Systems) Interview Questions

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IDS (International Decision Systems) (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2013.

Interview

Talked with 5 different people, ranging from managers to team members. Ranged from specific tech questions to casual chat. Took a 15-minute test at the end with programming questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a group project I've worked on in the past   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IDS (International Decision Systems) (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2012.

Interview

In person interview, met with 4 different people, casual conversation and review of experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negociation

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IDS (International Decision Systems).

Interview

It was not too difficult. I applied for pl/sql developer. Difficult level of interview was low. Very basic queastion was asked. The region behind is that, you are going to work with unibasic and unidata.which is a older technology.

Interview Questions

• Some table had given to me and asked to do join based on some joining condition.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IDS (International Decision Systems) (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview is of four rounds :
    1. General aptitude, verbal and simple debugging
    2. face to face interview
    3. IDS special question paper. which has some reasoning and equation framing. this is like a control system.
    4. Final interview about basic technical questions and general questions

Interview Questions

• since my area of interest is database they told me to write a query for the given table and selecting a condition.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IDS (International Decision Systems) in November 2013.

Interview

Interview process went really good. Two technical interviews as per your previous work experience which was quite good and expected,they try to ask question from real time experience. Once done with technical interview will need to face managerial and HR round.

Interview Questions

• Maintaining application data across different tabs without using session variable.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First round is usually a telephonic one, panel looks for a person who is strong in GRAILS, core JAVA, J2EE, Spring security, jQuery, Tag libs, SOAP and RESTful APIs etc

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IDS (International Decision Systems) (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

it is not a complicated process where we have to worry much

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IDS (International Decision Systems) (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

The position was for a manual and automation test engineer. They asked normal manual testing questions. Also knowledge on SQL, Defect Management Tool, Automation tool is a must. Apart from that project description and some real testing scenarios were also discussed.

Negotiation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IDS (International Decision Systems) (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

The Indian guys are not very technical, US guys are alright. The panel didnt have the basic idea of algorithms and datastructures. Once I got in, I could really see that the guys in india are just copying what the US folks are doing.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IDS (International Decision Systems) in June 2008.

Interview

Lots of questions ask but I do not really know how to answer. The interviewer was very very very nice through. He sent me to the door with a big smile.