IHOP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IHOP Interview Questions

Interviews at IHOP

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IHOP (Missouri City, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

Got called back hours later. Interview went great. I didn’t wait long to speak with a manager. It was straight to the point. I was told I could cross train like I wanted. I started just two days later.

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IHOP (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

It was a simple interview that took about ten minutes. Pretty laid back and easy. I got hired on the spot asking when I could start so I think the entire decision was really made just on the interview alone.

Interview Questions

• Can you work each holiday? (mandatory)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IHOP (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2019.

Interview

Apply wait get a call interview then fill out paperworkthen report to work. And don't expect to leave exactly when you're scheduled to leave. No that's just when you get cut and get to do all your side-work

Server/Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IHOP (Charlotte, NC) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process was basic. The manager asked straightforward questions and let me know everything I needed to know and bring during that time. She was very professional and polite.

Interview Questions

• What made me a good fit for the company?   1 Answer

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midwest City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IHOP (Midwest City, OK) in October 2019.

Interview

quick and simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IHOP (Pasadena, TX).

Interview

Very short and quick. It was a joke and so is the management. They are very judgemental and rude. No one needs to lower their expectations for a company like that.

Interview Questions

• Can you come back everyday to prove you want the job?   1 Answer

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cudahy, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IHOP (Cudahy, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

It was fairly simple. It was the basics and scenario questions as well. I was there half and hour before and he was interviewing others. I was given and explained the rules of the job. He explained to me how the schedules worked.

Interview Questions

• If a customer is demanding for you to sit them, what would you do?   1 Answer

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHOP (Durham, NC) in August 2019.

Interview

It was a relaxing one on one chat between me and the employer and while asking and answering in polite and calm manner there was a lot of ice breaking that made the interview more manageable.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHOP.

Interview

You walk in and basically just ask you what your availability is because you don’t need experience to work here. They train you for three days but this may vary because it is a chain

Interview Questions

• What’s your availability for holidays   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beckley, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IHOP (Beckley, WV) in June 2019.

Interview

Process was very easy only took about 15 minutes then you come back a different day for orientation which only took about 15 minutes as well. They will need your I.D. and SS card at orientation. Then will schedule you for training.

Interview Questions

• If i had experience working as a server and reliable transportation. Also what hours i would be available to work.   Answer Question