IHOP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Sort:

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IHOP (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter about a resume I posted to a job website, resume passed along to HR, Received an email from Area manager the same day and a interview day and time was agreed upon. After the interview I Was sent info by email to location to do a drug screen for company.

Interview Questions

• How many employees did you manage in your last position.   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was pretty easy they did match the salary I requested

Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IHOP.

Interview

The interview was quick and what you would expect. Most of the questions were formalities and the manager was quite affable. Overall, I would say it was a good interview experience.
    I was offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IHOP (Ramsey, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was very general and informal. Basically they will hire almost anyone with any experience serving. After the interview you fill out paper work and then they ask you to come back on a weekend morning to observe and make sure this is work that you are interested in doing. Once that takes place they schedule you for training. The amount of time a person ends up training depends upon their skill and aptitude. It could be as short as one week and as long as 3.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your table is unhappy with their meal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, OR

Application

I interviewed at IHOP (Bridgeport, OR) in April 2012.

Interview

The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IHOP (Teaneck, NJ) in September 2012.

Interview

short and easy

does not pay much

Anonymous Employee in Commack, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IHOP (Commack, NY).

Interview

Great, quick experience. Location was eager to have driven individuals added to their staff who wanted to work hard and make good money. I continued to work here for 6 years while I completed both my undergraduate degree and more schooling and the flexibility was great.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IHOP (San Antonio, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy process, it’s an easy job if you know how to mange your time well. The hiring process was super easy I got offered the job on the spot

Anonymous Employee in Muskogee, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at IHOP (Muskogee, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Called to check up on application then I was given a time to come in for an interview. It was short and the questions were fairly simple. I was hired on the spot and given a day to come in to start.

Waitress Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IHOP.

Interview

very few questions, only asked background questions and past job history asked availability days and hours available showed me around. called me on the phone, interview was the next day offered job on the spot told them i wanted to think about it

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IHOP (Rome, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

We talked for almost thirty minutes asking about my experience, goals, if I had any children, if I was flexible to work, at the time i was in college so he helped work around my scheduleetc..

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in the restaurant business????   1 Answer