IKS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IKS Health Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2018

2.8

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IKS Health (Mumbai (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

There are 3 rounds. HR, Technical and Computerized tests.
    In HR round you get generalized questions.
    Technical round is medical question round
    Computerized tests are for listening the patient physician audios and comprehending the data.

Interview Questions

• Reason for moving to a nonclinical job?? is the primary question that they would ask you   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at IKS Health (Mumbai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

This company is run by some of the stupid peoples I have ever encountered. The kind of behaviour I have encountered within the first round of interview suggests the company is run by pigs. The HR Department in particular is on CRACK.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IKS Health (Mumbai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

The process took around 1 hour and that was a total wstage of time. I will not prefer this company ever in my life nor will ask my persons to go for an Interview as my expereince was so bad.

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IKS Health (Pune (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview took place in Pune. It was for Airoli Location. Interview process took 1 day.
    First round was a Paper test which consists of MCQs on C#, MVC, javascript and SQL. These were basic questions and you can clear them if you are little prepared. The next round was First technical interview which went for around 45 min. He asked me questions from C#, oops,MVC, SQL, Javascript etc. After clearing the round, i was sent for Tech 2, which was managerial round. the Interviewer asked some oops related questions and project experience. After that i went for HR. The good thing is that they provided the offer in just 2 weeks time

Dotnet Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IKS Health (Airoli (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

My interview was scheduled at 9:30. I reached around 9 on gate but no body was there, and security told me to wait. By 10:45 they gave the pass. A formality form was given and hr told us to fill that. They prefer the candidates who are more experience. Because I was the only candidate with 2 years of experience,while others have more than 3.5 years of experience. HR was very cooperative. They put the numbers on resume to take the test first come first serve basis. After all the formality they took me inside the lab for the technical test. In the lab we first had to do the registration on there job portal. After the successful registration they gave us the link to attempt the test. For dotnet they have 4 sections mvc nd jquery - 4, c#- 8, oops-4, sql-4 each section has enough time to complete the test. Questions were of MCQ type. After the test they immediately tell you the result. And take you for the next interview round.

Physician Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IKS Health (Airoli (India)).

Interview

5hr interview,HR round, Telephone round,essay writing, MCQ s , audio track into case history format. Easiest interview ever. Don't know what they are looking for, didn't qualify ,I went 2 times for interview,after interview no communication. Waste of time,Daily there will be interview,vacancy👎

Dotnet Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IKS Health (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview started morning 10 am ,there no machine test like create demo or any things

1st round is online test on machine with MCQ type questions from opps concept,SQL server ,asp.net MVC, JQuery,

2nd round face 2 face technical
    3 round hr

most of question from opps concept

access specifier
    protected internal
    interface
    overriding

Interview Questions

• what is ?? operator
      is & as keyword   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IKS Health in August 2017.

Interview

Worst for me sheduled @6pm and they interviewed me @ 10pm.

And please don't schedule the interview without proper time management cos my scheduled interview is 6Pm

Physician Partner, Virtual Scribe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IKS Health (Mumbai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

4 rounds - HR, Operations, Aptitude Test and Medical knowledge test. All the rounds took 7 hours to complete - kind of unheard! The HR was and is very friendly, reverted the very next day on successful completion of all rounds, offered ultra-low, below-respectful CTC package for any doctor. Thereafter got bumped up for higher position, never received any communication in spite of follow-ups. Process ended utter confusion with no fault of mine.

Interview Questions

• In HR: Why IKS ? Operations: Clinical questions, Written Tests: a) Aptitude Test: English language, story-writing and essay skills. b) Medical Knowledge: MCQ's on clinical subjects. Listening test: Hear Patient-Doctor conversation and make all notes in case history form.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IKS Health (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

it is on campus drive.150 students have attended the drive and 35 members have cleared the first round that is JAM.
    second round is written test ,In this test logical skills will be tested.
    Third round is telephonic interview.
    out of 140 students in our college 14 students got selected and iam one of it

Interview Questions

• which is fav novel ? describe the novel   1 Answer