IKS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IKS Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2017

2.8

Dotnet Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IKS Health (Airoli (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

My interview was scheduled at 9:30. I reached around 9 on gate but no body was there, and security told me to wait. By 10:45 they gave the pass. A formality form was given and hr told us to fill that. They prefer the candidates who are more experience. Because I was the only candidate with 2 years of experience,while others have more than 3.5 years of experience. HR was very cooperative. They put the numbers on resume to take the test first come first serve basis. After all the formality they took me inside the lab for the technical test. In the lab we first had to do the registration on there job portal. After the successful registration they gave us the link to attempt the test. For dotnet they have 4 sections mvc nd jquery - 4, c#- 8, oops-4, sql-4 each section has enough time to complete the test. Questions were of MCQ type. After the test they immediately tell you the result. And take you for the next interview round.

Physician Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IKS Health (Airoli (India)).

Interview

5hr interview,HR round, Telephone round,essay writing, MCQ s , audio track into case history format. Easiest interview ever. Don't know what they are looking for, didn't qualify ,I went 2 times for interview,after interview no communication. Waste of time,Daily there will be interview,vacancy👎

Dotnet Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IKS Health (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview started morning 10 am ,there no machine test like create demo or any things

1st round is online test on machine with MCQ type questions from opps concept,SQL server ,asp.net MVC, JQuery,

2nd round face 2 face technical
    3 round hr

most of question from opps concept

access specifier
    protected internal
    interface
    overriding

Interview Questions

• what is ?? operator
      is & as keyword   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IKS Health in August 2017.

Interview

Worst for me sheduled @6pm and they interviewed me @ 10pm.

And please don't schedule the interview without proper time management cos my scheduled interview is 6Pm

Physician Partner, Virtual Scribe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IKS Health (Mumbai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

4 rounds - HR, Operations, Aptitude Test and Medical knowledge test. All the rounds took 7 hours to complete - kind of unheard! The HR was and is very friendly, reverted the very next day on successful completion of all rounds, offered ultra-low, below-respectful CTC package for any doctor. Thereafter got bumped up for higher position, never received any communication in spite of follow-ups. Process ended utter confusion with no fault of mine.

Interview Questions

• In HR: Why IKS ? Operations: Clinical questions, Written Tests: a) Aptitude Test: English language, story-writing and essay skills. b) Medical Knowledge: MCQ's on clinical subjects. Listening test: Hear Patient-Doctor conversation and make all notes in case history form.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IKS Health (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

it is on campus drive.150 students have attended the drive and 35 members have cleared the first round that is JAM.
    second round is written test ,In this test logical skills will be tested.
    Third round is telephonic interview.
    out of 140 students in our college 14 students got selected and iam one of it

Interview Questions

• which is fav novel ? describe the novel   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IKS Health (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Hiring and Interview process is easy, and can be placed easily in the company,
    First would be the hr round (screening) to shortlist the profile
    Than would be the apptitude
    Than typing test
    Than the ops round
    Than the hr round to discuss the salary

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to see yourself in next 5years   1 Answer

Process Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at IKS Health (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

lenghty, Need to give presentation on heath care rcm cycle. Salary discussion will takes place more than weeks time, they need to get an approval from higher management very lenghty procedure

Interview Questions

• about previous and health care experience   1 Answer

Physician Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IKS Health (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Average to Easy Interview process. It was a one day process and took 2-3 hours. Two rounds: Computer based test and Operations round. Computer based test includes medical MCQs, Language skills and Audio/Transcription tests. Operations face to face interview includes general questions and medical/domain questions. Helpful staff and employees.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are symptoms of URI, possible causes of abdomen pain, Explain term pyelonephritis etc.
      Q: How will you treat or handle medical complications?
      Q: What are your interests?
      Q: What if we ask you to work in night shifts?   1 Answer

MySql Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at IKS Health (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Received a call from HR from IKS health and had a short discussion about my self, job description, Responsibilities and company. I was there for an interview which had total 4 rounds in a single day each of more than 40 min. The interview process was really un-managed and found coordinating HR was missing and was no where found even front desk tried so hard. The HR was roaming around it seems that she had no clue that she has scheduled an interview that day. It took 2 hours of waiting for the first round of interview with HR.

Interview Questions

• Scenarios based questions where I felt team was not looking for the candidate but the solution where they are stuck at.   Answer Question