IMI Precision Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IMI Precision Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at IMI Precision Engineering

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at IMI Precision Engineering (Littleton, CO).

Interview

Interview process was long and thorough, but not overly aggressive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was a take it or leave it offer, though there was the promise to provide opportunity for growth, training, and pay increase where merited.

Finance/Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IMI Precision Engineering.

Interview

I had a pretty thorough interview process: phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with VP/potential manager, in person interview with VP/potential manager, and in person interview with VP of HR. This was an open position due to relocation of the department.

After the phone interviews alone, the VP made it very obvious that he wanted me for the role. The two in-person interviews cemented it.

After days of leaving me hanging and ignoring my calls, I got a pathetic email from the recruiter riddled with spelling and grammar errors apologizing - an employee had decided to relocate after months of refusal and my potential spot was no longer open.

Took them 3 weeks to call me back after applying online, and it was a three week process between phone interviews and in person interviews, and the job had been posted for quite some time. After a ridiculously long, inefficient process, the job was no longer open? And I had to beat that information out of them?

My experience with HR/hiring mirrored other reviews from Norgren perfectly.

This was definitely a blessing in disguise, as I received an offer to work for a much more professional, honorable group of people.

Interview Questions

• Top 3 strengths, weaknesses, etc. Typical questions for unoriginal, personality-less recruiters   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

I was contacted by an HR person about scheduling a time to come in for an interview. After my timely response I've never received any response and was simply ignored. This whole process has been very unprofessional, so it makes me wonder how other aspects are handled withing the company.

IMI Precision Engineering Response

Nov 14, 2018 – Head of Resourcing

Thank you for your review of your experience of applying to one of our positions. We apologize that you did not receive additional communication regarding the role. We do our best to keep up with... More

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IMI Precision Engineering (Littleton, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

I didn't think it was all that hard. It's the typical corporate interview, they have you wait in the lobby and then the supervisor will bring you into a conference room. Conference rooms are pretty nice, and usually have waters and snacks, this made it less intimidating for me. Definitely dress up for the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer call?   1 Answer

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IMI Precision Engineering (Louisville, KY) in March 2012.

Interview

easy going and thorough. very professional, enjoyed the atmosphere and personnel questions were simple and direct not clouded with colorful language or complicate. one two three four five six seven eight nine ten

Interview Questions

• real world questions applicable to the job inquired   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IMI Precision Engineering in January 2010.

Interview

Initial communication with the recruiter was fine. Some of the interviewers appeared engaged and others didn't. I followed up via email but never heard anything back. I know there are a lot of candidates out there right now, but I think if you are called in to meet in person you at least deserve a voicemail or email with the hiring decision.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IMI Precision Engineering (London, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

1st by phone. 2nd by HR & APAC HR. Questions by APAC HR very intimidating! Appeared to be probing other company affairs demanding on dates and amount! Not pleasant as kept insisting for details!

Interview Questions

• Requested down to details on practice and processes on $ & dates of former employer matters!   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at IMI Precision Engineering (Noida (India)).

Interview

Approached by hiring agency and resume forwarded. After shortlisting within 1 week interview done. All round in same day & finally next week called for salary negotiations. First general round by HR, Then specific technical round by reporting manager and finally by department head. Then HR manager took the briefing

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lichfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IMI Precision Engineering (Lichfield, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

A thorough 3 stage process with plenty of opportunity to get a feel for the company. Opportunity to meet key stakeholders as well as line management. Numerical and Verbal reasoning tests with OPQ were also part of the process

Interview Questions

• They asked about my availability   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IMI Precision Engineering in August 2010.

Interview

Met with hiring Manager and discussed my skills, professional experience, other qualifications, and career goals. Also, discussed the company and the position's responsiblities.