IMSCI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at IMSCI

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IMSCI (Stamford, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy, If you have a basic understanding on Marketing. Research med ed companies, their purpose, and the clients they work for. Ask questions, the interviewer should be able to give you a better understanding on what the position is about.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with excel?   1 Answer

Science Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IMSCI (Stamford, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen followed by traveling to Stamford to meet with HR and then interview with 5 managers/VPs. The process seemed comparable to other interviews I have had. Everyone that I met was nice.

Managing Editor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IMSCI.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter about a managing editor job. The company needed someone to keep track of all editing projects, assign products to freelancers and pitch in as a copy editor. The recruiter provided some basic interview prep material. The interview process involved brief one-on-one discussion with all the key players--5 or 6 people,. I was also given editorial test to assess my knowledge of AMA style,