INSZoom.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

INSZoom.com Interview Questions

Interviews at INSZoom.com

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at INSZoom.com.

Interview

One on interview, Given 5 questions typically analytical and answer in an hour. And 30 minutes of one to one interview. Questions like to design a blue print given a used case

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (San Rafael, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Was an interesting interview process. Was asked about various interests and how did I think I would fit into the Business development role. Was given an on the spot psychometric test where I had to answer a few questions as to how I would react in certain sales situations.

Interview Questions

• How willingly are you to travel owing to the fact that I hadn't travelled much.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very straight forward and simple.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (San Ramon, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Welcoming and fluid. Initially a phone interview with HR/Recruiting that lead to an in person panel interview with a team of 3 executives. I received an offer that same week. Listening and speaking honestly is what I believe offers the window of opportunity. The conversations were just as much about you as them and the company itself.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about elaborating on your experience and where you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Product Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (San Ramon, CA).

Interview

Application

The initial process took less than a week.

I got introduced to the CEO by one of my friends, and it all began.

They did not have any open position, however I got a prompt reply to discuss about my skills, expertise and my next move.

Interview

Very professional from the beginning.

The very first call was with the CEO, that lasted 15 to 20 min.

The same day, I got an email from the HR for a followup interview at their office in San Ramon.

I met with the senior members of the organization. It was more of conversational type about my technical abilities, personality, and white boarding.

I understood being "Technical" is the key to be successful in INSZoom.

The offer:

After couple of rounds of interviews discussing the technical problems, possible solution, and executing it. I was called for final discussion with HR.

At the meet, the CEO elaborated on where they like to use my expertise initially, followed by the career progression/path. This is something different from other companies, I got good clarity as to what I am getting in, and where I will end up.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (San Ramon, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

3 Telephonic Interviews - One With HR and Two Technical. 3 On- Site Interview. This was supposed to be a Full Time position. They offered an internship instead at the end. Also, after asking salary expectations and everything lowballed the offer. Wasted a lot of time for interview process. Gave the results of the final interviews nearly around after one and half month. Also very negative process constantly asked about my GPA and my ranking in the universities.

Interview Questions

• Technical Stuff(Desiging Systems, Architectures), Salay Expectations, GPA and current rank   Answer Question

Offer too low

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (San Ramon, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through the career fair on campus in January and received an email in April asking me to come to San Ramon for an interview. The interview process went on from 9 30 am to 2 30 pm. It started off with a 1 hour test with 3 logic based questions (like writing test cases for a scenario). Then the next 2 rounds of interview discussed the answers on the test and other questions on ASP.net and MVC framework. The third interview was with the CEO and the fourth was with a guy from HR.

Software Developer - Recent Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (San Ramon, CA).

Interview

1. Initial Phone call from HR.
    2. Written test at INSZoom Location followed by a interview(Mostly related to the written test- Technical). The interviewer was a non-technical person and was accompanied by a technical developer who asked all the questions mostly.
    3. Final Technical round with the CEO. CEO was also accompanied by a developer who mostly did the interview. They were unclear about what their requirements are and HR did not provide any proper insight about what the interview is about

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at INSZoom.com.

Interview

three rounds. First with tech lead. second with project manager. third with HR.
    First two rounds is in .net and sql. should be strong in basics. second round will be bit tough.
    we need to be careful while giving the examples. their questions will be from our answers.
    HR round will be as usual. just about yourself and salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• how do u maintain the state of checkbox in paged repeater ..   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at INSZoom.com (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The Interview process had five rounds.
    1st round was a online test - It contained 100 questions to be solved in 2 hours and was conducted by freshersworld.com. It contained 40 quants, 20 verbal and 40 technical questions on web technologies (ASP, .NET, HTML, JS) and Database management.
    2nd round was a coding test - Solve two programming questions in 30 mins and was conducted by cocubes. Choose of languages - c, c++, java and c#
    3rd round was the first technical interview - Asked about projects, internships, etc. Not much testing of ability, more about the willingness to work and travel.
    4th round was the second technical interview - Test of ability. Checking of technical skills and thinking ability. Programming questions, Database SQL statements and OS related questions. Had to write two programs.
    5th round was the HR interview - information about job, the internship program, and salary.

Interview Questions

• Given a list of numbers. Join them to form the largest number.
      example - [5, 6, 25, 78, 42, 51] greatest number - 78655142   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INSZoom.com.

Interview

I applied during on-campus recruitment drive and cleared initial aptitude and coding tests, was called for interview later. My interviewers were really nice and asked some open ended questions followed by details of my projects. They gave more emphasis on Database concepts and logical algorithm design.

Interview Questions

• How will you make a software for a online grocery seller?   1 Answer