INTERNATIONAL DESIGN SERVICES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at INTERNATIONAL DESIGN SERVICES

Sort:

Filing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at INTERNATIONAL DESIGN SERVICES.

Interview

I applied online and it was requested that I take an online test. The test was a generic IQ test. I suppose they use this as some sort of limiter in the hiring process.

The actual interview itself was odd. It was very casual. My interviewer was wearing a T-shirt and jeans. I felt overdressed, and couldn't help being too self-aware. It turned out my interviewer was the CFO. The interview lasted 10 minutes. Some cursory questions were asked, but none of it felt the least bit personable.

A week later I received a job offer. In all honesty, if the job market hadn't been so dry, I would not have taken this job based on the interview alone.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous experience.   1 Answer

INTERNATIONAL DESIGN SERVICES Response

Dec 2, 2015 – CFO & HR Manager

I am very sorry to hear that an interviewee felt uncomfortable, as this is never my intention. As CFO and head of Human Resources, I conduct all interviews for non-technical positions. The reason I... More

Vb.net Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at INTERNATIONAL DESIGN SERVICES (Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)) in May 2012.

Interview

Some questions are not relevant to the job that I am applying for.

Interview Questions

• What is common between VB.Net and C#.Net   1 Answer

Software Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at INTERNATIONAL DESIGN SERVICES in February 2019.

Interview

This is in Ortigas Philippines for (Software Engineer Manager).

First they will tell you the interview process 1. Basic Test 2. HR Interview. 3. Final Interview
    The actual process was 1. Basic Test 2. HR Interview 3. Test (Programming) 4. Interview

From my experience it started by me being called in and take an online test (this is the part where it was problematic they asked me to fill up what type of position I was applying for, clearly the position was not there when the person who was guiding me just slipped his tongue that the position was already taken" and they opted me to take a Software Engineering - Lead role instead the person guiding me told me that it was the same "clearly it was not but I proceeded anyway since I was already there just to see what will they do and if my hunch is correct they will give me a developers test and everything will be developer oriented instead of a Managerial type of questioning".

After the test I proceeded with the HR interview. It was a basic asking me about personal information and some other things then the person in charge has told me the benefits where in which she told me about their leaves but it is not convertible to cash (which was questionable since employers are required to give 5 days incentive leave which is convertible to cash here in our country another red flag since they are not obeying our laws)
    The interviewer then asked how much do I earn which I was hesitant since I knew it was a US company and it was illegal to ask but since this company has already hit my red flag I continued and just gave the HR estimates)
    The interview ended with her asking what is my estimated salary range I did not answer again since I wasn't provided with the details of the work I cannot estimate how much you will pay me if I don't know the scope of what is expected from me.

At least 40 minutes passed and then they opted me to take another test this time it was developer oriented mostly basic stuff (things that don't even tackle high level architectural types the stuff that you will give startup developers) I opted not to continue anymore since they got 3 strikes from me.

My advice for this company is to re orientate your staff about your interview process especially HR since some stuff you are not doing are not even legal here in our country.

Interview Questions

• Basic HR interview questions like how much experience and what role you are applying for   1 Answer