INTTRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

INTTRA Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.8

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at INTTRA.

Interview

Applied online, received an inquiry to set up an interview shortly after. Interviewed on site. Very friendly staff, met with two separate interviewers. Interview was laid back, asked normal questions.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at INTTRA (Parsippany, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Quick and Seamless - Very professional organization / executives. I met with 3 HR people (including director) and one intern as well as the Chief General Counsel. I have only positive things to say about this organization and it was very refreshing. I think this business is going to make quite a dent in their market and I wish them the best of luck. They selected another candidate, and I continue to have a linked-in relationship with the people I met.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you know about INTTRA? How do you feel about working for a smaller organization.   1 Answer

Interview

the interview was easy. the recruiter called to set up a phone interview with the manager. then got invited to online to ask some basic java questions. but this was 7 years ago. it might not be the same now.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at INTTRA (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

Very quick interview over lunch, it was very informal and relaxed. No difficult questions were asked. Offered the position the same day. Started working right away. Very nice experience overall.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at INTTRA (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, seeing they were hiring rather quickly. Was called for an interview. Next stage was meeting with my potential department. Everyone was very nice and welcoming even in the interview stage. I came with my resume and prepared a bit with knowledge of the company and industry, rehearsed some questions but was not a huge task.

Interview Questions

• What has been your greatest accomplishment thus far, and how will that carry over into your work?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at INTTRA (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

Had many phone interviews with various peers and seniors in the company. Never had an in person interview at the office. Lasted about three weeks in duration. Questions were often repetitive with other areas, and relatively easy to answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Two interviewers grilled me with detailed Java questions. Two interviewers just sort of chatted with me.

Interview Questions

• How well do I deal with ambiguity.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty standard. I was not overasking and they accepted.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at INTTRA (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

They make the technical unreasonably difficult to get people to accept a lower wage. Also conduct frivolous interviews for H1B support. It's a typical attack on self confidence. Don't take em seriously ! They lie and waste your time

Interview Questions

• Unfair/unreasonable questions. Don't take em seriously !   Answer Question

INTTRA Response

Feb 27, 2017 – Talent Acquisition

We don't make a salary offer to individuals until the interview process is complete, and if you don't pass an initial technical screen - you're not even close to an offer.

Also, we only ask... More

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at INTTRA (Parsippany, NJ) in July 2011.

Interview

Met with numerous stakeholders. Standard questions. Nothing unusual

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation

Customer Experience/INTTRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at INTTRA (Miami, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews and one 1-on-1

Negotiation

I declined the original because the salary was too low, but the second offer I accepted