IPP Financial Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at IPP Financial Advisors

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPP Financial Advisors.

Interview

Very Straightforward. The interviewer asked whether I would suit the company culture as the staff are usually expatriates. And he asked when how my previous experience is related to this position and whether when I can start working.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPP Financial Advisors (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2014.

Interview

I requested for the job through a group advisory partner who was also a friend. The interview revolved around assessing your ability to build rapport and establish a connection in the shortest amount of time, and also to ascertain the depth and width of your existing network. IPP has high standards for its employees in the areas of job competency and ethics, hence the interview questions were engineered to measure those parameters.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPP Financial Advisors in May 2011.

Interview

I basically emailed the company and got a reply within a few days for interview. Was being asked a few personality questions and more related to sales since financial advisers are mainly sales people. The thing to prepare for is to know your resume well so that you can answer personal questions as well as competency questions.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IPP Financial Advisors (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2011.

Interview

Found job on the internet, sent an email to the company. Received a phone call for interview within the day. Scheduled meeting 1 week in advance, went for the meeting one to one interview with a Senior financial advisor.
     Questions asked were,
    What do you know about wealth management
    What are your career goals and objectives
    Are you good at doing cold calls
    How do you fit the job