ISAAC DANIEL GROUP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ISAAC DANIEL GROUP

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ISAAC DANIEL GROUP

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ISAAC DANIEL GROUP in May 2015.

Interview

Average; Interviewer had to read the screen on what questions to ask. IE the interviewer didn't appear to have ever done that before in their life. It was quite shocking and the first impression I had of the company that were NOT together. Once hired upon interview, you are completely screwed. So the process and the company experience are THE worst to ever be experienced overall.

Interview Questions

• Average normal interview questions. What is your personality type? Its almost like a Myers Briggs interview test. : |   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was normal experience unlike working for the fake company.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISAAC DANIEL GROUP.

Interview

Simple meeting at Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills, Ca. Met with CEO and his wife as well as his personal assistant over lunch. I was asked about industry experience and types of technologies I was familiar with. At the time I was running a consultancy and I was asked, "how much to buy your business?"

Negotiation

the CEO called me later in the evening and made me an offer of $90k to which I politely replied, "no thank you". He asked what would be the minimum I could afford to take to which I responded $160,000 plus $500 per month auto expense. Eventually we came to terms and I received $165,000.00

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ISAAC DANIEL GROUP (Miami, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Simple spoke with woman in India and she called me we went over normal things you discuss in general for any interview. I was ask where I lived and would I consider relocating.

Interview Questions