ISN Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ISN Software Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ISN Software.

Interview

Starts recruiting on college campuses, then you're invited to a meet and greet at a restaurant the night before interviews. The next day was short 1-2 interviews with the recruiters who were at the meet and greet. If you're advanced to the next round you will be sent to their headquarters in Dallas, TX. The interviews there begin with a reception the night before with a lot of the employees and candidates. The next day you are given a schedule for the interview day and have about 5 speed dating interviews along with a short presentation.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ISN Software (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

At first, I had a 15 minutes interview on campus with two alumni. It was a behavioral interview. Questions about my resume information, where do I see myself in few years, and experiences were asked. They invited me in less than a week to the second round in Dallas, TX. At second, there were two days of networking, presentations, and speed-date interviews. They gave us a tour around the office and served breakfast, lunch, and appetizers during two in-house interview days. There were about 35 of potential students - interns mostly from universities where top management went(explore the website). Everyone in the office was very nice and friendly. All experience was interesting and easy. However, I always expected "a catch".

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ISN Software in March 2017.

Interview

Casual meet and greet, followed by interview on campus. Be careful to not ask questions that challenge their moral values - they like the way they do things, and don't want to be told otherwise. Do not mention that you saw negative reviews on Glassdoor - they reject it and avoid the question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ISN Software (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

There are two rounds: I had the first round on campus. It was 30 minutes with two interviewers. The second round was four back to back interviews on their campus along with some information session.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ISN Software (Tallahassee, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied trough the career service website and I got the interview two weeks after. The interview took around 10-15 min on campus and most of the questions were about personal experience or relevant work. They send me an email three days after the interview about how I did. The two interviewers were friendly and kind. However, I did not get an offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ISN Software (Norman, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

They had a pre-interview meet & greet where you got to meet the other candidates and the people who would interview you. I felt like I got to know about the company pretty well and meshed well with two of the three company representatives. The third one was very offputting and short while talking. The next day in the interview they asked about myself, my resume, and a few behavioral questions. They said they would let us know in a week. However, less than 24 hours later, I received a rejection. That was rude, in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Could you tell us more about something on your resume that would relate to the position you've applied for?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ISN Software.

Interview

There was an on-campus interview and then they flew us to Dallas for another round of interviews. they asked us to make a quick presentation based on a topic. They gave us the HR run down. Then we had one on one interviews with 6 people; one on one for 5 mins.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They do not negotiate.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ISN Software.

Interview

The interview process was very fast and thorough. I first interviewed on campus. Then I visited the Dallas headquarters where I was given a topic to present, attended a reception, and participated in a "speed dating" interview process. The entire process went by extremely fast and I was notified of their decision within two weeks.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ISN Software (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I first met with several representatives on campus. They were all very nice and asked in-depth questions. It is important to know about ISN and what they do. After the campus round you go to Dallas and do a "Speed dating" round where you meet with several employees, everyone from the CEO to an Account Rep. Very intensive and only the best make it through.

Interview Questions

• Is it more important to get the most done or do one thing well?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ISN Software in October 2016.

Interview

ISN hosted a meet and greet at a local restaurant the night before on campus interviews. Day of, you were to wait with "greeters" (AKA 2 male ISN employees) while waiting for your interviewer. The purpose of the greeters, as stated by them, was to let you get anymore last minute questions out before going into the interview. The greeters are what really turned me off of ISN. They were extremely unprofessional. I was with the greeters for approximately 15 min. and all i heard them speak about was happy hours, drinking, how many bars there was in proximity to the office. Not that I am opposed to drinking, but tell me something of substance about your company. I knew before I even went into the interview that this was not the place for me. If you are looking to be surrounded with over grown frat boys, this is the place for you. The interview itself was pretty standard, get to know you questions.