ITCAN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITCAN Interview Questions

Interviews at ITCAN

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITCAN (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone call and i make a Skype interview and they told me we will send you a feedback after 2 work days and they never send any thing after 2 weeks they forgot me and called me to reschedule interview again and we made the interview again and also they said we will send you the feedback within next week
     I asked the hr clerk about the feedback after five days she told me you’re rejected and talking to me in a very rude and bad way

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITCAN (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2016.

Interview

Quite fast. They called me several times to ask some general questions before preparing the interview with their client. It took several rounds to get the job but they were not so difficult.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in different shifts?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

Unprofessional and terrible company. They suck terribly . Please beware people from India and Philipines . They lure you and sign restrictive contracts.Unprofessional and terrible company. They suck terribly . Please beware people from India and Philipines . They lure you and sign restrictive contracts.

Senior Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ITCAN (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.

Interview

Had three round of interview, includes a face to face discussion in ITCAN and its client location. 1st round with ITCAN and 2 second round is a Face to face interview with client and final round is closing interview with client on salary.

Interview Questions

• About previous project?
      Detailed questions in technologies?   Answer Question

Content Reviewer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITCAN.

Interview

Great and kind staff with elaboration of everything that is required form me to do. Besides the fast response and ability to answer my questions. Everything was easy and simple.

Content Reviewer Interview

Interview

Its been a good session, first round is a test round, basic knowledge , grammar and email writing. They will group up around 5-7 candidate to enter a room to take the test together. Just a normal test with one person monitor, cant access your phone. just a simple objective question with a given time. theres two paper question. once settled we need to wait until get the result. you must pass 75% to proceed to the next round. good luck.

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ITCAN (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2018.

Interview

Fill up questionnaire base on respective languages resources position applying, answer and pass the questionnaires, then go on to face the interviewer where they go through your resume, ask questions and do interaction with the selected candidates

Interview Questions

• Are you ok working under environment where seeing brute, massacre, blood and all content in daily job routine?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITCAN (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2014.

Interview

Initially the HR from ITCAN took a round of screening. Later I went through 2 rounds of technical interview. Telephonic and face to face rounds. All these 2 rounds was technical and i was asked to share my experience in networking

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on Networking   1 Answer

Content Moderator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ITCAN (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview from It can is not complicated at all. All very easy and short, but it because they just need a brief understanding about you so they can forward your profile to the users. But the Hell worse part is, the communication and punctuality of ITcan's staff regarding appointment and deal that drives me crazy. There are people who late, but not always late like them, plus no feeling sorry at all, plus not care at all.
    At the end they make me waiting for another 3 months with uncertainty, up until now (Ops, you know what, I signed contract already since 4 months ago).
    AMAZING!

Angular Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ITCAN (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2018.

Interview

ITCAN reached me for Angular Web Development Lead role, later they messed up on the role and told will proceed with Angular Web Developer. They arranged interview at the client GEIM, which was totally unprofessional.

Scheduled for the first round told duration of the interview will be max 1.5 hours.
    1. I reached the client GEIM(Singtel), security guard asked to register first and security takes me to the interview room and gives me assignment paper and start fill-up. I was wondering with involvement of security guard interview how unprofessional.

2. Later one lady came in so much rushing, doesn't introduce at all so far, asked me to complete the test and there will be skype call for the technical interview.
    Written test interrupted and asked to take skype interview, the interview they did was for Lead role. ITCAN is hiding this information.
    After the skype call, continued the written test interview, once this is done, the lady collects assignment papers and told done for the day. Finally i got asked for her name and she is the HR.

3. Then ITCAN updated status and scheduled for second round interview, after scheduling the interview, the ITCAN recruiter starts negotiating salary which we had done before actually. I could slightly negotiate because its not worth for me to take further low.

4. I went for the second round interview, same process register at the security, then one guy(ITCAN recruiters) comes walking to me and asking me to take the assignment( all this without asking who are you, no introduction), then i told i have done with first round. Then another lady the receptionist asks my name. So the first guy brings me to pantry and asked to wait for the interview. Then the receptionist who asked my name earlier, comes with assignment, without asking anything gives the papers and asked me to complete the test. OMG then I have to repeat telling I have done with first first round. Really terrible people not at all professional.

5. In the pantry where I was seated there were other candidates taking assignments and ITCAN recruiters. The environment is like fish market, ITCAN recruiters talking so louder and attending calls and screaming over the phone. Please train yourself and behave processional.

6. Finally called for the interview, it was for 40 minutes and talking about my experience and angular in specific. Again the interview was for Lead role, which i did well, this was on Friday and told will update status on next Monday.

7. After the Interview, ITCAN followed up for the the documents, they care you until you take the interview and provide documents, after that they wont give any updates.
     Next Monday i asked for updates, ITCAN told I'm first in the cut of will update in couple of days. After 2 days I asked again for updates , they answered till didn't get update from the client, promised by end of the week will finalize.

8. End of the week I asked for updates, they just simply replied, once we have updates we will update you. Then I got know what is wrong with them, I'm most experienced guy with good salary quotation, they kept me as buffer, if no candidates found can choose me.
    The whole process is waste of time for me, its literally occupied 2 half days for the interview. I will never trust these people again.

Note: If any good experienced guys want to find job with ITCAN, if ITCAN keep negotiating your salary, that's the sign they keep you as buffer.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult one but I can foresee the project scope and result, I was asked to lead and do development both (50% vs 50%), lead multiple teams. This approach wont success, unless they have very small teams and projects   Answer Question