ITSource Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITSource Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.1

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ITSource Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

There are two rounds one is hr round n another is technical round ....then they said wait for few minutes will tell you are you select or not......the area of company was very nice...i was lucky if I selected...

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITSource Technologies (Thane (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There was only two round like first was HR in that they basically ask you about your self then they let you know about ther company ,working time,salary etc . And in second round they usual;y ask networking related questions .whole process was done in one day.

Interview Questions

• 1)tell me about yourself
      2)what is networking ,ip,mac address etc   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITSource Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There was walk in at ITSource Technologies Andheri.They told you will be deployed on top MNC project on payroll of ITSource & there will be 2 years bond.
    day 1 Personal Interview
    day 2 Signing of bond

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate anywhere in India?
      Are you ready to sign bond?
      Why you want to join ITSource Consultancy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITSource Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

interview was easy . 1st round was HR they speak about company working time i.e 4 to 12 and salary breakdown. 2nd round was technical round asked about router,switch thats it.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITSource Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

PROCESS TOOK ONLY ONE DAY .two interview rounds
    1)technical interview
    2)HR interview
    technical round was much easier than I expected ask simple Questions about networking such as routing static dynamic,switches,hubs etc.
    what is Internet, some questions related to project works.
    then after 15 mins second HR round with normal questions such as tell me something about yourself, about family,educational details projects etc.

Network Support Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ITSource Technologies.

Interview

Interview was of three phase,it took two days.they say that post is for network support engineer but they gives call handling job which does not need networking skill,still they ask networking based questions in interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?why should we hire u?   Answer Question
    • if u have 6 kts in your last semester and u want bike from ur parents how would u convince them??   Answer Question
    • if u r representative of an telecom company and one of that company user doesn't have internet connection since last 2yrs it's quality is poor how would u stop them from disconnecting?   Answer Question

Less salary,no vacation

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITSource Technologies (Thane (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Asked different questions like line codes,how can detect whether u can communicate with other pc,yourself.t hey asked me about my qualifications,have done any course related to networking why do you want to join us,from where did you done your course,tell me about your hobbies.

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITSource Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

the interview has two rounds
    1. hr- jst to check your communication skill thts it.
    2.technical- they will ask you basic questions regarding networking. if u have done with ccna its too easy for u to answer
    ccna is not compulsory.
    its more of retention job. if u hv nothg thn go for this job as u'll atleast get job profile as network support.

Interview Questions

• 1.what is router, switch, hub, routing protocols
      2.if u failed in exam hw will you convince your parents for smthg u need.
      q2 was asked just to see your ans as the job profile includes dealing with customer regarding their issues n convincing them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ITSource Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was very easy. It just takes 1 day for the complete process. I interviewed here in July 2016 at rabale Navi Mumbai. Pay is very less. Salary is 9300 and only 8096 in Hand. It's a good option to start your career if you are not getting other options.

Desktop Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITSource Technologies (Pune (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Manage & troubleshooting user systems & Network issues, if there is any hardware related issues, i solved that issues, solved networking related issues, if there is any user account problem, i solved it, in short my work is troublshooting about computer related issues.

Interview Questions

• what is DNS, what is Active directory.   1 Answer