ITT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ITT Interview Questions

Interviews at ITT

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ITT.

Interview

Asked my location, and if I was ok with the hours requested. If I was ok with a double rotation which meant that I would be working with them for 2 semesters and the break basically a year

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask much, but offered an on-site interview which I haven't taken yet   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ITT.

Interview

Never-ending, Joke. After 4-5 months from applying to offer (just shows how unimportant you are) and over 12 interviews in about 6 separate forums, they made a lame offer after weeks of verbal promises not met.
    Their own sales reps mentioned that they watch the sales reports data like a real-time ticker tape. Micromanagers and no direction, everyone is scared to make a decision or be held accountable.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ITT.

Interview

Talked to representatives at a career fair and a while later got an email to set up an interview. The interview itself was very laid back. I was just asked about what I had on my resume.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with GD&T? (listed on my resume)   1 Answer

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITT (White Plains, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

Very easy going. Interviewed with the heads of three departments at three different times. They want you to understand the company, so they will explain it and ask if you have questions

Engineer Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview and was rushed to an in person interview the next day. Never heard anything after that. I followed up and still received no response. Would have been nice if I could at least get notified that I was declined the job.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT.

Interview

It was hard. it wasn't easy. Lots of questions. The interview was long and crazy. It was a decent experience. The people are friendly. The job seemed hard. Not too bad.

Human Resources Position (Temporary) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT (Valencia, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

A staffing firm sent me to the Valencia, CA location for a possible long-term temporary assignment The role itself was not a true representation of the assignment. I was told it was a HR Generalist role but in actuality, it was truly a HR Assistant/Administrator role. One of the interviewers yawn on several occasions throughout the interview which I thought was rude. The other interviewer was prior military which I was too and thought I had a good rapport with her. She wanted me to come back the following week to meet with her manager. However, after a couple of days, I was informed by the staffing firm that they passing on me without even granting me a second interview. I'm shaking my head because i was told that the second interviewer said that she wanted me to come back the following week to meet with her manager. I guess this company isn't friendly to Military Veterans after all!

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ITT (Valencia, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

My interview experience was extremely positive. The interviewers were extremely laid back and shown a lot of interest in what I had done. A majority of the interview was consisted of going over my resume. In addition, I was given scenarios to work out possible solutions.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ITT.

Interview

Lengthy hiring process but easy interview. Depending on the location, you must be a native citizen due to the sensitivity of the work being done there. Basic knowledge check, school experiences, and previous work experience questions. Honestly, one of the easiest interviews I've ever had.

Internal Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ITT (White Plains, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a great phone interview. I was told by the hiring manager I'd be brought in for an in person interview the following week, but I never heard back. I followed up with the HR person that coordinated the phone interview and got no response. I completely understand if, in the end, I wasn't the right person for the job. But common courtesy would be to at least let all candidates know the position is filled by another candidate, which it ultimately was.