Idea Integration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Idea Integration Interview Questions

2.5

Delivery Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Idea Integration (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

I received extensive questions about my work experience. I was interviewed by Idea as a result of a recommendation from an existing employee. I did not complete a phone interview. I only had one face to face interview with the existing Vice President of Delivery. The interview was more of a discussion than a rapid list of questions.

Interview Questions

• Provide a summary of your previous sales and delivery experience.   1 Answer

General Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Idea Integration (Fairfax, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

Good interview process. Interview lasted for the better part of the day. Tough but fair questions. Good overall experience. Good interview process. Interview lasted for the better part of the day. Tough but fair questions. Good overall experience. Good interview process. Interview lasted for the better part of the day. Tough but fair questions. Good overall experience.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Idea Integration (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

In Houston it was just a phone interview and then a meeting with the PMO Manager. They didn't ask many questions and it seemed political at best.

Negotiation

They accepted my rate

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Idea Integration (Houston, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions. Went over resume. Asked about my class experience. End of day took me to dinner and made an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Idea Integration.

Interview

My interview 5 years ago went really well. The reason I accepted the position was because I had the opportunity to be interviewed by another Senior Consultant/PM there that I ended up working with and came to know as the best Business Analsyst I've ever worked with.

Interview Questions

• The toughest part of the interview was the different in terminology. But any professional that can think on their feet should be able to adapt, and gain definition from context, or be smart enough to ask for context.   1 Answer

Negotiation

A couple rounds of negotiation through the recruiter went pretty smoothly.

Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Idea Integration (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2009.

Interview

short phone interview
    in person interview with basic question regarding customer service.
    would hire anyone that has a basic computer background and provide tranning.

Interview Questions

• not very difficult questions. would hire anyone that has a basic computer background   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Idea Integration (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

there was a gd and then personal interview and then a hr round.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself   2 Answers