Ideal Image Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ideal Image Interview Questions

Interviews at Ideal Image

2.4

Receptionist Interview

Interview

Long, thought out, and genuine. My interviewer was very sweet and made me feel comfortable. She complimented me and also gave me many tips. I was offered a second interview and that was even longer and more difficult but made me feel like they truly wanted to get to know me, and they liked me!

Interview Questions

• What are three words your friends would use to describe you?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

One of the absolute worst interviews I’ve ever experienced. Complete waste of time, not to mention unprofessional and, quite frankly, rude attitude. Wasn’t asked a single question in regards to my talents, accomplishments, or goals. Right off the bat (this was my 2nd interview) I was told that I would not be successful. Wow. Maybe she should have read my very qualified resume before completely wasting my time on a Zoom interview! I was offered a ridiculously medial job, one in which I was completely overqualified. Totally insulting.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

Two interviews and it was a very easy process. Both were phone interviews. After the interviews offer letter was sent and then background check and drug screen info. Interviews lasted 15 minutes each.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Orlando, FL) in July 2020.

Interview

I was contacted to set up an interview time. After a few exchanges, a time and date was set for a phone interview. No one ended up calling me at the agreed time or ever. No one even got back to me about the missed meeting. Extremely unprofessional.

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Austin, TX) in June 2020.

Interview

The first round was filling out an oline application. Then I had to conduct a phone interview with the HR team. This was followd up with a Zoom call with HR manager and then final round with hiring team. It was very well organized and a fast process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us? How did you hear about us?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

interview by the HR, then the corporate manager and then the office manager. Interviews are by phone and Skype and the one with the office manager is in person at the office

Interview Questions

• Way you sale
      what do you do to overcome someone that does not want to buy   Answer Question

RN Interview

Interview

The process started off with a telephone interview, then facetime interview, and followed by an in-person interview. Shadowing was the next step to get a realistic view of expected responsibilities and well as seeing how you interact with the staff and clients.

Advanced Practice Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

the first thing was a recruiter interview. Then they scheduled a regular interview for the next day. Last step was what they call job shadow. regular interview was conducted over the phone because i was out of town.

Nurse Interview

Interview

recruiting call, then in person, then shadow, then possible offer, thats about it, standard interview questions, what interests you about this field, etc. Why do you want to work here, what are your strengths and weaknesses, tell me about a time when, scenarios

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Easy no sweat. You just have to agree to what they ask. They will promise you all the awesome trainings but you will not learn right away. Just sound interested.

Interview Questions

• Easy - Do you want to work in this field, do you want to learn injections   1 Answer