Ideal Image Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ideal Image Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.5

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

Recruiter contacts you by email, then phone interview, then in person interview with hiring manager. Interviews went well. Did not appreciate being told they were going to "pass" on me. Hiring manager told me there were some conflicts in the office between employees which is why they were hiring. Not sure if I would want to be in a setting like that when I just left a work place with similar issues. She emphasized that NPs would be the ones having to upsell the procedures etc. I want to be in the cosmetic industry, but do not want my patients to feel like I scammed them. Pay $43/hr for PRN, get commission from sales. I was told if a customer buys another service and it is closing time you would have to stay another hour or so and keep the place open. All about sales.

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

Wonderful, professional and exciting opportunity. The interview was professional and comfortable. There were multiple stages with multiple representatives. The interview was conducted both on the phone and internet. Don't be afraid to answer questions

Interview Questions

• What would you do to promote a team environment with others in your center?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ideal Image in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, basic questions then skype like interview. Recruiters are very nice and helpful. Most people said no one called them after their interviews so they contacted the recruiters and were then called and offer made. Maybe this is part of seeing if your really interested I don't know.

Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

It was very smooth running and i really liked the way things went. I would definitely refer potential employees to apply in the future. I hope that i also get the opportunity to work fir this company as well in the near future. I would love the experience and knowledge that i feel would be very beneficial throughout my life.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

They basically want to know your customer service background, if have lots of customer interaction and if you have sales experience that's a plus. They want to see a boldness about you if your a go getter. Having an open schedule helps as they do alot of business. Are you comfortable talking to people and going after a sales because again selling is a huge part of the job.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you went above and beyond to help a customer. What was the scenario?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Pretty straight forward.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Grand Rapids, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call within a day after applying on Indeed. I had a phone interview with a very bubbly recruiter. I was sent via email, a personality assement, a request for 5 references and an application. I went in to the Grand Rapids office for my interview and immediately felt a disconnect from the "regional mgr" who was dressed in scrubs, though I'm quite sure she wasn't licensed nurse, surgical tech or doctor lol. At the end of her interrogation, I asked her a few questions about her feelings about the future of the company and her time working with the company. She seemed to be guarded and unsure of where her position was now headed and maybe even concerned her position might be eliminated or restructured due to this" new center mgr position" opening up. I got the sense they needed a babysitter, rather than a sales mgr and that same day I gladly accepted a position elsewhere! I see another company growing way too fast with too much competition in the area and no understanding of their demographics.

Interview Questions

• Who did you report to as a manager?   1 Answer
    • What sets you apart from other potential managers I've interviewed?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

Its a three step interview with 3 different people. First was over the phone with a recruiter, then a week later was a Skype call with the Director and later on scheduled to do an in person interview (in which they call a job shadowing). Have to travel to Tampa Florida for training.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Omaha, NE) in May 2016.

Interview

There wasn't an interview process, I met the owner and Vice president...then took a tour and was hired. I don't have any advice for anyone, except just be a yes man and you should be fine.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Memphis, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

You will start off with an interview with the Talent Acquisition person. Then you will have a phone interview with the Regional Director if that goes well you may have a Skype interview with the same Regional Director. You may even have a phone interview with the National Sales Director/

Interview Questions

• How will you overcome "no's" during a consultation?   1 Answer

GSC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied through Indeed and got a call within a week for a face to face interview. A couple days after the interview I got a call from the district manager for a phone interview. They offered me the job right then on the phone.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer