Ideal Image Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ideal Image

2.4

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colleyville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Colleyville, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was painful. Manager does not know how to carry on a conversation with anyone. Details were left out such as long hours, extended hours. I felt like I was deceived in this process and the manager was not totally truthful with me. If I had known about all that was entailed in the long hours, I would not have accepted the job. I had two offers at the same time. I chose the wrong one.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Ideal Image.   1 Answer

Center Director Interview

Interview

Ideal Image has an outstanding recruiting team, and overall recruiting process. The recruiters are very responsive, well versed on Ideal Image and what the jobs entail, and do a good job helping give candidates the overview of the position and what the company is looking for. They are definitely looking for sales minded individuals with the ability to work as a team and give outstanding customer service.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very standard, and nothing stood out as being difficult or out of the ordinary for interview questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ideal Image in June 2018.

Interview

1. Phone screening
    2. More of an informative interview in-person
    3. Phone interview from HQ (Tampa)

Overall the people were very kind and made sure the job description was fully transparent so I know what to expect day one. Very excited to be working at Ideal Image!

Interview Questions

• Why Ideal Image?
      Why Inside Sales?
      Reviewing past sales experience
      Etc.
      I would suggest being over prepared and having examples of customer interactions good and bad, sales goals, know the products Ideal Image offers, etc.   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

ethe interview is very easy. Skype first and f2f after. there was nothing difficult about it. just be sweet and dress professional. the interview takes about 20 minutes. but the paid structure is exaggerated. you will never make that money here

Lead Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ideal Image in July 2010.

Interview

Recruiter did 2 phone interviews lasting about 20 minutes each, met with regional direcyor in center for one hour, phone interview with national director for 30 minutes, sales testing

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made a sale close same day that their initially seemed no way to close.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. They akso misled with hour requirements and six day work week.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Tampa, FL) in July 2009.

Interview

Two interviews: one face to face with direct manager and second one is phone interview with the regional manager. Ask questions mainly to find out how you would close guests within the initial consultation. Sell yourself mainly on building relationships with guests quickly and how to build value with the customer.

Interview Questions

• How do you sell value to a guest that can buy this service for $200 when we sell it for $3000?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can not negotiate the base pay. Your base pay will be deducted from the commissions so keep in mind the 36k in base pay will not actually be paid out to you unless you do not meet your monthly goal.

Lead Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

very quick with 3 interviews plus the recruiter phone screen. the questions were typical interview questions... what doing well, what need to work on, what kind of boss do you prefer, why leaving current job, etc.

Interview Questions

• where do most sales people fall short   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Newport News, VA) in April 2018.

Interview

I had a phone call from Human Resource, than I had a Skype interview. Well all I have say if you are not the IDEAL IMAGE you will not get the job... I have a lot of management background however I did not the look... oh I’m not ugly I’m just not a size 4

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Grand Rapids, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call within a day after applying on Indeed. I had a phone interview with a very bubbly recruiter. I was sent via email, a personality assement, a request for 5 references and an application. I went in to the Grand Rapids office for my interview and immediately felt a disconnect from the "regional mgr" who was dressed in scrubs, though I'm quite sure she wasn't licensed nurse, surgical tech or doctor lol. At the end of her interrogation, I asked her a few questions about her feelings about the future of the company and her time working with the company. She seemed to be guarded and unsure of where her position was now headed and maybe even concerned her position might be eliminated or restructured due to this" new center mgr position" opening up. I got the sense they needed a babysitter, rather than a sales mgr and that same day I gladly accepted a position elsewhere! I see another company growing way too fast with too much competition in the area and no understanding of their demographics.

Interview Questions

• Who did you report to as a manager?   1 Answer
    • What sets you apart from other potential managers I've interviewed?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

Its a three step interview with 3 different people. First was over the phone with a recruiter, then a week later was a Skype call with the Director and later on scheduled to do an in person interview (in which they call a job shadowing). Have to travel to Tampa Florida for training.