Ideal Image Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ideal Image Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ideal Image in October 2017.

Interview

Submitted application online. Contacted by recruiter from corporate office Tampa, Florida who explained position details. Then met with center manager who spoke more about position, availability and asked if I had any questions. More so of conversation- I interviewed manager instead of being interviewed lol. Lastly, job shadowed at the center with preceptor for an hour to get a feel of what a typical treatment would be like and get to know staff.

Treatment Provider Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ideal Image (King of Prussia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

First I had a telephone interview, it was very easing. Next I had an in person interview. It was a little intimidating because they were interviewing other nurses all day, but I felt relaxed. Asked normal interview questions and employment history. I got a call the following day for a shadow day 5 days later. Very calm company, great personalities, I had a positive shadow. It was about an hour. No questions asked. I got a call with an offer the next morning with an offer. I am so excited to start

Interview Questions

• What would your supervisor say about you?   1 Answer

Guest Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ideal Image (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Received a call about two weeks after I️ submitted an application. We talked about my previous work history and was asked questions such as my desired salary, reason for applying, etc. Afterwards we set an in-person interview with the manager. Which was very similar to the phone screening asking basic interview questions such as my weaknesses and strengths. The manager was very friendly and open about the office and my position.

RN/Treatment Provider Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ideal Image (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then skype interview, then spent 2 hours at their facility shadowing. Never heard back even after emailing the recruiter. Very unprofessional after wasting so much time. Will not support this company.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Interview

First was a phone interview by the recruiter who explained the whole process and job requirements. He seemed optimistic and friendly. Then was the video interview with the regional manager which seemed to go well normal interview questions like what would your colleagues and manager say about you? How do you handle conflict?. Then I was set up for a shadow experience at one of the offices. It was only for a half hour then they proceeded to tell me some other candidate was waiting to shadow after me so made me feel rushed and like it was a factory interview process. I was informed they would "pass" on me with no reason why even though I had frequent contact with the recruiter. They are looking for "ideal" candidates whatever that would be I am unsure.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Sarasota, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a four question phone interview that was a recorded questionnaire with 2 minutes allotted for each question. Then I was invited for an in person interview. The person making the arrangements was not who I met with. There were two individuals, one of the NP's working there and a managing director. They want their employees to be willing to travel between two locations over 60 miles apart! Not mentioned in their ad. They don't do injections (but wanted someone with experience in injections in their ad?!) And training is at the location that is not considered your home location (oh, so 80 miles from my house). Training is 2-4 weeks in duration. Never bothered to go to the third phase of the interview process where they want you to spend two hours at their facility. So listed I didn't get the job as I stopped the process.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about EVERY SINGLE job I have had since my very first job (really - my first job at age 16!).

What's the hardest thing you've had to do?

What accomplishment are you the most proud of in your career?   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ideal Image.

Interview

Recruiter contacts you by email, then phone interview, then in person interview with hiring manager. Interviews went well. Did not appreciate being told they were going to "pass" on me. Hiring manager told me there were some conflicts in the office between employees which is why they were hiring. Not sure if I would want to be in a setting like that when I just left a work place with similar issues. She emphasized that NPs would be the ones having to upsell the procedures etc. I want to be in the cosmetic industry, but do not want my patients to feel like I scammed them. Pay $43/hr for PRN, get commission from sales. I was told if a customer buys another service and it is closing time you would have to stay another hour or so and keep the place open. All about sales.

Lead Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

very quick with 3 interviews plus the recruiter phone screen. the questions were typical interview questions... what doing well, what need to work on, what kind of boss do you prefer, why leaving current job, etc.

Interview Questions

• where do most sales people fall short   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Very easy and relaxed interview process. Basic questions about scheduling and one or two regarding how you handle conflict. Shadow shift follows a phone interview and in person interview.

LSC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ideal Image (Greensboro, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

A lot of questions about over coming objections. What would you do and how would you handle different situations. Handling guest who need to ask their significant other before they purchase.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle some one who couldn’t purchase today?   1 Answer