Ikaria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ikaria Interview Questions

2.8

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ikaria (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone screening was very friendly and relaxed. Not very difficult on a technical level, staff was very easy to speak to. It was a very personable and stress free interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate yourself As far as being able to delegate tasks.   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ikaria (Hampton, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was straightforward. Interviewer seemed nice and asked standard questions - such as about my work experience. He also asked about my personality and how I feel decisions should be made in a team. I was also asked a few technical questions about my proficiency in Microsoft office and shown some sales data and asked to comment.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ikaria in March 2013.

Interview

Streamlined hiring/interview process. HR communication was accurate and timely.

Interview Questions

• How did I keep my skills current (had been out of workplace for 2 years).   1 Answer

Research Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ikaria (Hampton, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

Two managers and two research chemists attended my presentation on my previous work in the area of nitrogen oxide analyses on explosives and kinetics of the decomposition reactions. Following a friendly discussion of my topics, I had 1-on-1 interviews with each of the attendees. It was a professional, lively and relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your past research experience can contribute to the projects outlined?   Answer Question

Clinical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Ikaria (Hampton, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

The company conducts initial telephone interview was conducted for all new candidates. The company conducts at least two follow up telephone interview if pass initial screen for new candidates.

The company conducts onsite interview was conducted for all new candidates. The company conducts one multi-department follow up on site interview if pass initial screen for new candidates.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ikaria (Hampton, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

The standard interview process with a number of interviews with various individuals. Met over the course of a day and then returned for a second interview with a higher level manager.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous experience and the information provided on my resume. We covered each of my previous jobs and the reasons I moved to the next opportunity.   1 Answer

Accounting Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ikaria in July 2011.

Interview

Sent resume through job board in response to job listing. I was contacted by a third party, via email, to conduct a phone screening interview. During the interview I was asked various skill, behavioral and management based questions. Many of my questions could not be answered since this was a third party. I received a call from a HR representative a few days later requesting an in-person interview. I had an in-person interview with three people, one-on-one. Interview lasted three hours. Very nice people and nice looking offices.

Interview Questions

• Would you be taken aback by any display of animosity of the trainer?   1 Answer

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ikaria in January 2010.

Interview

Clerical representative with no knowledge of the position asked canned questions for thirty minutes and could not answer any questions.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example from cradle to grave on how you implemented an inventory management strategy and system.   Answer Question