Imagine360 Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Imagine360

Imagine360

Application

I interviewed at Imagine360

Interview

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Recruiter canceled interview without any explanation and didn’t respond to any emails. I can imagine how the employees are treated! Praise God I received multiple job offers from better companies who see value and RESPECT potential employees. I WOULD STAY Far away from this unprofessional company!

Interview Questions
  • No interview, recruiter canceled last minute
    Answer Question

Imagine360

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine360 in Feb 2022

Interview

The overall interview process consisted of 4 interviews!!! Upon completion of my 4th interview there was no communication. I followed up with the recruiter a few times a week. I was last told that I was at the top of Scott’s list but he wanted to interview one more person to be certain. This was a week ago today. After calling and sending an email to the recruiter, I received a response from the recruiter on today, she said Scott said he liked me very much but wants to interview more “high level” candidates before making a decision.

Interview Questions
  • Was very focused on knowing my comfort lever with marketing.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

40.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Imagine360~1155767
Join the conversation on

Imagine360

Application

I interviewed at Imagine360

Interview

Very quick. Efficient. Friendly. Prompt response after application was submitted. Felt as though my qualifications had been well reviewed prior to contacting me. Definitely a company that you want to consider adding to your resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Imagine360

Application

I interviewed at Imagine360

Interview

Understanding and they would like for you to know the ins and out of what you are about to do before you do it . They give everyone an opportunity if and only if you show that your willing to put in all the effort

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harleysville, PA

Application

I interviewed at Imagine360 (Harleysville, PA)

Interview

I recently applied online, and received an email the next day from a female in their HR department offering me a phone interview.  On the day of the interview, she decided to cancel via email (she should've at least called), 10 minutes before the scheduled time. The excuse she gave was that she was in a "meeting" that would last longer than she expected, and asked if I would be available to interview the following day, and what time would work for me. Although I was not very happy that she cancelled at the last minute, I agreed to reschedule, and gave her a time frame. The entire day went by, and this woman never bothered to respond back to me and confirm anything. So, I emailed her again later that day to let her know I would take it as the company is no longer interested, and continue to seek other opportunities. Low and behold, the following morning, she decided to respond via email, with yet another excuse, saying her day was very "hectic", apologized and offered to interview me that same day at the time I originally chose. Silly me, I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. When she called, she sounded a bit young, with a fake sounding bubbly voice. Nothing about her seemed genuine. Also, when she began asking about my skills and experience, this woman actually admitted she didn't even have my resume pulled up. She told me she couldn't find it! Still, I remained a good sport and continued to answer her questions and listen to her speech about how great the company, and the job itself is. From there, she made me feel as if she was so impressed with all of the healthcare knowledge I possessed, and stated she would "send my information to the hiring manager" for review, and I should hear something either the following day, or the day after that. This didn't happen. Instead, she emailed me a Behavioral Assessment the following week. I took it, and just as I expected, I never heard a word back from her, or anyone else from Elap. My personal experience, plus each of the interview reviews I've read here on Glassdoor in regards to how this company treats their applicants, are a good indication that Elap is definitely not the stellar company they claim to be. Elap Services = Post and Offer Fake Jobs, String Applicants Along, Give False Hope, and Ghost! I am thankful that I had already applied to a more reputable and professional organization beforehand, that took my application and skills seriously, virtually interviewed me and verbally offered me a real job opportunity, making a great salary. Of course, I accepted. If this unprofessional HR rep. ever contacts me again, I will have the satisfaction of ghosting her, while laughing and knowing I do not need her, or Elap Services in the least. The concept of lowering health care costs is phenomenal. However, Elap is the wrong company to bring forth a positive outcome. There's a wealth of information online about them and their business practices. Word of advice to all job seekers, always keep your options open, by applying to every open position you feel is a good fit for you! Remember, YOU ARE THE PRIZE, not the prospective employer. Beat them at their own game by refusing to play their game!

Interview Questions
  • How many years of experience do you have? (had she looked at my resume, she would have known) What do you know about Elap Services?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Imagine360 (Chicago, IL)

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. I received email to do a phone screening/interview with the recruiter. It took about three weeks to get feedback to do a zoom interview with the director of the department. About a week or two later I received an email to do two additional zoom calls for thirty minutes with a potential colleague and the VP of the department. About a week later I received another email to do the final stage of references and behavioral assessment. I am still waiting for latest response. Even if I don't get a offer the interview process was great the staff members are great from recruiter to VP.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterbrook, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imagine360 (Chesterbrook, PA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Not good. I applied and was contacted with proposed interview times. I replied back and was ghosted by this company. After several days of not hearing back (initial proposed interview times had passed), I emailed and withdrew my application. I do not want to work for an organization that shows this type of rudeness to potential employees. The fact that this happened made my decision very easy in NOT to pursue work with this company.

Interview Questions
  • What times I was available for an interview?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imagine360 (Wayne, PA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Had a great phone screen with the interviewer - she even asked where I was in the job process, if I had any offers yet, making me sound like the perfect candidate. I was informed that I’ll hear back the next day, did not hear back. A couple days later, they sent me an email saying they moved on with someone else. Horrible experience.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Imagine360 (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

I was very hopeful after interview with recruiter. Next day interviewed with HR was told they really was interested in me had 3rd interview on Thursday was told couple more people to interview. Would know end of the next week. Woke up to email 7:30 Monday am. You didn't get job. Basically told perfect candidate then not. But it is a great company and wish the person well in their position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Imagine360 (Wayne, PA) in Nov 2019

Interview

I interviewed with several people for 30-minute increments with different people within the department. It was a very well organized and pleasant experience. The interviewed ended with a customer service assessment.

Interview Questions
  • What are some areas of improvement? What stood out to you about ELAP? Why do you think you would do well in this position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews