Impax Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.7

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories (Hayward, CA).

Interview

After two rounds I was invited in for a round of interviews with 9 people each lasting 45 minutes to an hour. They did not schedule any breaks in between interviews, including any bathroom breaks. The offices were the most depressing thing I've ever seen and were straight out of government offices from the 70s. All of that is fine I guess but after such a huge investment they never followed up with me whether I got the job, even though I asked for updates and was told my interviews received positive feedback. I only learned I didn't get the job after my job account with them was closed. Worst interview experience after many many bad ones with other companies. Thankfully the stock completely tanked and CEO left shortly after I interviewed so I dodged a bullet there.

QC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories (Hayward, CA).

Interview

The first phone interview was brief and pleasant. The interviewer asked for a brief overview of relevant lab experience. The first interview was basically a phone screen.

A second phone interview was scheduled a couple of days later and was a little more in depth; the second interviewer was also pleasant to speak with and asked standard questions regarding relevant job experience and qualifications. The second interviewer stated the possibility of another potential phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Both interviewers asked questions regarding previous job experience, lab techniques used, and lab instruments used. They asked what I already knew about Impax and why I wanted to work there.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories.

Interview

phone interview and face to face with hiring manager, then I met other members of the executive team and HR, marketing, and other leadership. They had me ask questions of each specific member of the team.

QC Chemist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories (Hayward, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

3hrs long.You get interviewed by the director, managers, supervisors, and chemists at different times during your interview. You will get to learn more about the company and position and what is expected from you.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions. Ask about your experience, etc   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chalfont, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories (Chalfont, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Ridiculous, each department didn't know what the other was doing, HR lady was a ding bat. After hires some departments had more then 6 managers in a 6 month period. No communication between departments. One manager calling all the shots even when she had no clue. Same manager watch her put down employees, make them feel stupid and belittle them in front of others

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous position?   1 Answer

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

interviewed with maintenance super. Maintenance engineer and plant manager. Was asked about my skills, and if I could work long hours, overtime, Saturdays. If I had worked with packaging machines. Did I know about cGMP and FDA regulations.

Interview Questions

• Was I good at electrical controls, reading prints, trouble shooting etc.   1 Answer

Manufacture Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories (Hayward, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Contacted the recruiting agency and left a message. The recruiter contacted me and asked for my resume. Later the same day, I was offered the position after a brief phone interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation, pay was locked at contract rate. (I tried)

Analytical Chemist IV Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories.

Interview

It was a temporary hire position. Applied online and scheduled a phone interview. Talked about chemistry background. Experience working in GMP lab. Salary requirements and basic questions. Did not hear back after a month

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories.

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by face to face interviews-1 hour with each interviewer with 3 interviewers. Questions were based on past experience and how you resolved certain issues (the steps you had taken) et. Technical skills known, tools known etc

Interview Questions

• They explain the current issues and ask How can you help resolve it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, negotiation is based on experience.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories.

Interview

Applied through staffing agency. Received a call for an interview the week after. The interview lasted about a hour long. The candidates were required to take an English and math test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you saw a difficult or bad situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question