Impax Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Impax Laboratories

2.8

QC Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories (Hayward, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. Not the greatest English speaker from the R&D Hiring manager, but I was able to understand her. Was asked about previous job experience and asked to explain how to perform a test from scratch with every possible single detail possible. I explained to her a everything I knew, but also told her that everything done in lab is in referenced to a SOP. Also, that not all SOPs are the same. She didn't care about that. She wanted to know every detail down to the calculations. Manager seems to lack some social skills and not other skills that I could bring to the table if she doesn't have any experience in them. Manager appeared to have limited knowledge of only what her company does. I think if you speak mandarin, you'll be ok working there. If you need to speak fluent English, this might not be the place for you in the lab.

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories (Hayward, CA).

Interview

After two rounds I was invited in for a round of interviews with 9 people each lasting 45 minutes to an hour. They did not schedule any breaks in between interviews, including any bathroom breaks. The offices were the most depressing thing I've ever seen and were straight out of government offices from the 70s. All of that is fine I guess but after such a huge investment they never followed up with me whether I got the job, even though I asked for updates and was told my interviews received positive feedback. I only learned I didn't get the job after my job account with them was closed. Worst interview experience after many many bad ones with other companies. Thankfully the stock completely tanked and CEO left shortly after I interviewed so I dodged a bullet there.

QC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories (Hayward, CA).

Interview

The first phone interview was brief and pleasant. The interviewer asked for a brief overview of relevant lab experience. The first interview was basically a phone screen.

A second phone interview was scheduled a couple of days later and was a little more in depth; the second interviewer was also pleasant to speak with and asked standard questions regarding relevant job experience and qualifications. The second interviewer stated the possibility of another potential phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Both interviewers asked questions regarding previous job experience, lab techniques used, and lab instruments used. They asked what I already knew about Impax and why I wanted to work there.   1 Answer

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories (Bridgewater, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

first a phone screening with HR and hiring manager, Then they called me for face to face and interviewed by immediate manager, team member and director, they responded to me with an offer by end of the interview day, and process was very quick, I joined the company in 1 month as I have immigration process to undergo

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories.

Interview

phone interview and face to face with hiring manager, then I met other members of the executive team and HR, marketing, and other leadership. They had me ask questions of each specific member of the team.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chalfont, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories (Chalfont, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Ridiculous, each department didn't know what the other was doing, HR lady was a ding bat. After hires some departments had more then 6 managers in a 6 month period. No communication between departments. One manager calling all the shots even when she had no clue. Same manager watch her put down employees, make them feel stupid and belittle them in front of others

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous position?   1 Answer

QC Chemist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories (Hayward, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

3hrs long.You get interviewed by the director, managers, supervisors, and chemists at different times during your interview. You will get to learn more about the company and position and what is expected from you.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions. Ask about your experience, etc   Answer Question

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

interviewed with maintenance super. Maintenance engineer and plant manager. Was asked about my skills, and if I could work long hours, overtime, Saturdays. If I had worked with packaging machines. Did I know about cGMP and FDA regulations.

Interview Questions

• Was I good at electrical controls, reading prints, trouble shooting etc.   1 Answer

Manufacture Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories (Hayward, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Contacted the recruiting agency and left a message. The recruiter contacted me and asked for my resume. Later the same day, I was offered the position after a brief phone interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation, pay was locked at contract rate. (I tried)

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Impax Laboratories (Hayward, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Positive, generated highest level of creativity, seek and be open to new ideas and view points. They're good for morale, and also for a company's bottom line. I always showed good examples to demonstrate that I am responsible.