In-Solutions Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

3.3

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at In-Solutions Global (Poughkeepsie, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

I was asked about my work experience. Then they asked me about my strengths and weakness. I was asked to explain what interested me in the company. I was told that hard work is well rewarded and asked how i can cope under pressure.

Interview Questions

• Asked to explain system analysis of bridged systems   1 Answer

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at In-Solutions Global in June 2017.

Interview

In solution global is such old company from 1988 due to this there was more than 200 candidate came for drive. First there was aptitude test which is technical aptitude. From aptitude test only 47 shortlisted.
    Then programming test we have to run the two programs in SQL which was hard. And from programming test only 5 shortlisted. there is one guy who is from Mira road one is from Palghar , two are from borivali and me .Then technical and HR round.

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at In-Solutions Global (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

They were a group of 10 who came in our college for campus selection. Firstly there was aptitude tests which was quite simple and then group discussion round where they actually eliminated alot of candidates and then f2f technical hr round.

Interview Questions

• The asked things as per the resume, like java and database related questions are expected   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at In-Solutions Global.

Interview

Initially i received a mail through naukri, Attended the apti round den technical round 1 (mcq,sql queries ). After 3 days received a call for third round f2f technical which was of 1hr after which i received a call for hr round on next day

Interview Questions

• write create table with different datatypes   1 Answer
    • sub queries, joins   1 Answer
    • procedures, write function, triggers,exceptions all from plsql and sql   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since i was a fresher there was no option for me to negotiate

Interview

First aptitude then technical Java aptitude then after 1 month they called for technical interview sometime feel very bad and time taking interview process. sometimes even clearing all rounds you won't get call from them for technical interview. Got offer of 1.98 l pkg per anum and 14.7k in hand. Also they are saying if you left between 1-6 you have to pay 1.5lac to them if u leaving 6-12 month period you have to pay 75% of previous amt, if you left between 12-18month then you have to pay 50% of 1.5lac, if you left in between 18-24 then you have to pay 25%of 1.5lac.

Interview Questions

• Final, Java database connection , file reading program , ArrayList-in-collection
      Query for keeping sorted list of people in ascending order by there name.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at In-Solutions Global (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Direct Interview. I gave an interview before at the company a month ago for Java developer but got rejected then HR called me for interview for tech support position .

Interview Questions

• Core Java questions, Simple program, SQL queries, JSP   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at In-Solutions Global (Mumbai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a nice experience, I applied for java developer position n during technical round they provided me C++ questions set through i didn't bother to complain it, questions were average n easy to solve bt the CTC they offered was very low

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goregaon (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at In-Solutions Global (Goregaon (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

The first round is of objective technical aptitude,verbal & quantitative aptitude.
    Then there is written technical test in which you have to write a program in the language you are applying for
     Then you have 2 technical interview rounds.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

1st round technical
    2nd round written paper- c and sql
    3rd round HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As a fresher I accepted market rate

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at In-Solutions Global (Mumbai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process has more than 2 rounds. In the first round the HR will ask you and about your qualifications and will let you know if you are selected for the 2nd round. After that, in the second round they will ask you questions related to your technical field or any experience you had or about your knowledge you have.

Interview Questions

• Questions will be asked regarding MasterCard and VISA and its processing between Acquirers and Issuers. As it is a financial industry, it mainly focuses on the knowledge of card domain and as well as your IT knowledge.   Answer Question