InBody Interview Questions | Glassdoor

InBody Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2017

2.0

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InBody.

Interview

Phone screen with the front desk coordinator, then met with the head of marketing, then a final interview with the manager. The people seem very nice, and the interviews were far from overwhelming! Their questions were consistent to the job, and they were very open to explaining company culture, their own lives and experiences, and the type of person they're looking for to fill the role!

Interview Questions

• If a coworker was completely unresponsive or disagreed with your idea, how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InBody in October 2016.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager. Had to give a presentation. He was very straightforward. Position is listed as Hybrid Sales, but its 99% phone sales to territories across the country. Very rare to give in-person presentation to potential client unless at a trade show. Typical 8a-5p day spent in a cubical. Employees seem nice.

Interview Questions

I prefer to be in outside sales with a lot more autonomy.

Marketing Product Manager Candidate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InBody (La Mirada, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

They were extremely respectful and put out job related questions. I haven't had this much enjoyable job interview before. I am still waiting to hear back from them, but I wish them the best if luck for their business regardless. I highly recommend submitting your application to this company!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InBody (Cerritos, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume, later called to attend interview. Inititally, I was extremely impressed with the company. Like previous candidate, I was interviewed by two individuals, and asked some of the best interview questions I've ever heard. This is where my positive impression ends. Two emails and two voicemail messages to Mary went unanswered. Even after I realized they weren't interested in hiring me, I gave them a great lead of a potential customer, name title and contact information. She still did not pay me the courtesy of a response. I can only imagine how bad this company's customer service treats its paying customers.

Interview Questions

• What is your worst character flow? Everyone has one, in one word or phrase. Note to reader, many people give a self-serving answer like, "I work too hard". Most interviewers will exclude candidates with these types of answers   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InBody (Cerritos, CA).

Interview

Submitted a resume online. Got called in for an onsite interview within a week. I met with 2 managers of the company during the interview. They were very chill and explained what they expect from the person they fill this position with.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about communicating with the IT personnel located in South Korea through email?   Answer Question