InKnowTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at InKnowTech

2.4

Sort:

Desktop Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InKnowTech (Chandigarh (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Telephonic round with the PM Ashish Ronge asked basic questions about ipconfiguration release renew and DHCP then after negotiation with HR for salary.
    Offer what they give is very much low as compared with other companies.

Interview Questions

• Explain DHCP in detail and IP configurations   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InKnowTech (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

its nice to answer all the questions and very easy questions.totally 3 rounds.and easy to answer all questions and basic questions only about desktopand server and network and basis of outlook and hardware trouble shooting

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InKnowTech (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

screening,telephonic round, short listing,face to face round,Aptitude test ,technical round, hr round,
    candidate's background verification,documents submitting,personal round with HR Department,Job offer letter from HR team, offer rejection or acceptance from candidate.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InKnowTech (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview was taken by the client Manager which went pretty good. All asked was basic and simple questions and will also check the communication skills. Also they will check the skills you have and will ask questions on it

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at InKnowTech (Kochi (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

telephonic and asked so many question and answers it. There was technical two rounds and 1 HR round interview after that i got offer letter i joined in inkonw tech client location kochi .i worked for 2.5 years.

Interview Questions

• what is DHCP
      Windows boot order   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InKnowTech (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The person who took my interview was Manjunath, very intelligent person. He was friendly and technically very strong. He choose to ask multiple questions in order to know how we respond in a positive way.

Interview Questions

• asked the questions related to VPN, RSA, Outlook, IE, Proxy, VM, BSOD, Internet connectivity issue, Ticketing tool and previous experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InKnowTech (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

First of all I got a call from HR and he took me one round interview on call and then set the FF interview with manager after the FF interview I got a call from HR very next day and I got a shocking news that I was selected for the role.

Interview Questions

• About my self and some technical questions   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InKnowTech (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

1. Received a call from the HR seeking for the availability of mine for the telephonic interview.
    2. The Manager called in for the Telephonic round and have asked all about technology.
    3. In the 1:1 I have been asked related to the Managing the team and time management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

While negotiating, there was not much window of change as the company's budget was strict.

Member of Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InKnowTech (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview with client it was very good to much technical and Process
    After getting into the work the Client was very good and he was helping me in all the things inreated to official

Deaktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InKnowTech (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Sorry I can't explain the entire process of this ...Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect during the hiring process.