Incipio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Incipio

2.3

Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Incipio (Irvine, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Went in to a job fair and everything went pretty quick. I was given a registration and later on I was called to meet one of the senior designers and later on the CEO. I showed my portfolio and was asked a couple questions and then hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• At this job level they were mainly concerned with my technical skills with rendering.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Incipio in November 2013.

Interview

On-site interview, met with several executives. Had very detailed discussions on company, culture, position, and my background. Relaxed environment. Interview lasted for about 3 hours, but was very productive. Upfront and honest, refreshing experience.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected, but welcomed: I was asked if I like to work.   Answer Question

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Incipio.

Interview

Incipio held a job fair, which I had never been to one before but it was actually kinda of fun. Seemed a little bit impersonal and overwhelming at first but it was a great way to understand the atmosphere of the company and it made me want to work for them more. The follow up after the job fair was a little bit odd. I reached out to the people I had met directly since they gave me their business cards but instead of them responding they had someone else email me back that I had never met... a little bit impersonal as well.

Interview Questions

• Can't say any questions were that difficult... seemed fairly easy to talk with the two people who interviewed me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Incipio (Irvine, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was called by the HR manager to interview for a account specialist. Once I arrived for the interview pretty much the Sales Manager couldn't remember what position I was interviewing for. Then he asked me twice how I found this position and I had to tell him twice you guys called me. What a complete waste of time and so unprofessional. Basically after that I was over it. it wasn't really an interview as more me trying to remind the guy why I was there.

Interview Questions

• What position are you applying for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Incipio (Irvine, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

First you interview with HR and then the manager of your department. Typical interview questions. Super nice people! The environment is great, casual relaxed. Friendly people. Overall amazing facilities they provide for there employees. The interview went smoothly they actually considered me for more then one position which was great.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Incipio (Irvine, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I was in contact with HR for 1 month before I went in for an interview. I met with the owner and 2 of the sales reps. The interview lasted about 45 mins and went very smoothly.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Incipio (Irvine, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

They posted on their blog of a Job Fair to be held on May 4, 2012 from 7am to 10am. The employees were dressed like mall store associates. And for many of the candidates that "interviewed" were greeted, asked to fill an application, sat and waited. Many candidates were able to present themselves and many were not even spoken to. In the case of those were not spoken to, the employee asked the application, said there were too many applications for certain positions and that no one would speak to them. Essentially, they were asked to excuse themselves. But for me and what I observed - those they wished to speak to were 20-somethings, female, and white. No one of color were interviewed. This is an indictment on this company and I would not want to be part of this group. I'm very happy that I was able to see this. So, in conclusion, if you're white and female you have a chance.

Sales Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Incipio.

Interview

Applied online and the HR called to schedule a phone screening. She was about 10 minutes late and the whole interview process was extremely scripted. She said her job was to ask questions and record the answer for the Hiring Manager. She would ask a question and while I answer, I would hear her typing noise throughout. When I finished my response, she would still be typing without a word and so there was an awkward silence after each question. She barely even held a proper conversation with me and I didn't appreciate it. I didn't hear from them since.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Incipio (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Received an interview through a referral from a present employee. First interview was with one of their managers. Everything went well and the manager claimed they wanted to fill the position ASAP. Fast forward a few weeks and no word back. I write follow up email and this does not get answered. About a month and a half later I receive a call to come in for a second interview. Their meeting room was occupied so I interviewed in their lobby(music blasting during interview) with 2 people this time. It has been 3 months since that interview and no email or callback despite several followups.

Interview Questions

• Expect a written exam with math, grammar, possible job situation   Answer Question

Videographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Incipio (Irvine, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

absolutely no communication whatsoever. Was scheduled for a phone interview on a Friday morning,.... nobody ever called. it wasnt until a week later I was able to reeach anyone on the phone. finally got an in person interview and it was terribly awkward, no direction just sit down and look at you and wait until you start talking, hoping that you know the right things to talk about and what they want to hear. super informal and met in their "lunchroom" kitchen area, very distracting and the other interviewer was taking phone calls during that time also, so I felt like I had to repeat myself and keep the other person up to speed. I try to keep in touch and be courteous and professional by following up and contacting them with a thank you email,... but I am met with hostility and the "dont call us ,.. we'll call you attitude".. STILL have not received ANY communication in this matter and its been over 2 months.