Indeed Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indeed Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I got the interview on college career fair. Got a chance to have on campus whiteboard interview. It lasted for 30 minutes with only one question. Two interviewers. One asked question, the other record the code.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Indeed (Austin, TX).

Interview

Phone screen interview on management skills, coderpad interview to solve a relatively simple data problem, 80 minutes hackerrank test to solve a problem. Then one day of on-site interviews. The first interview is a 45 mins resume deep dive, followed by a 90-minutes management skills interview, followed by lunch with possible future peers, followed with a mock interview with an Indeed employee, Mock interview debrief with two engineering managers to see if you would hire the person, followed by a code review exercise, an architecture interview followed by a white board coding interview.

All of the interviews are straight forward and quite honestly not too difficult for me except for the code review (they only give you a choice of 3 languages so you should make sure you review one of Indeed core languages) and the white board interview, mostly because the interviewer kept interupting me to ask clarifications on my design which was better than his own design in my own opinion.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Indeed.

Interview

Completed a phone interview. Fairly normal questions and length. Expected to review a second interview. After about a week I got an email saying that they did not have a position for me at that time.

Interview Questions

• Asked about their sales model/if you are familiar with it   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Indeed in February 2017.

Interview

Had a hackerrank online challenge. After that I had a 30 min phone screen using hackerranks codepair platform. Asked questions that anybody who has taken an intro to cs or data structures course should be able to answer in under 30 minutes. Very nice interviewer. Overall very good experience, will apply again in the future.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indeed (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume on career fair, then received a 30 mins on-campus interview two days later. There were two interviewers, one of them was just shadowing, so you don't need to talk to him. Then received an onsite two days later.

Interview Questions

• It was a coding question of easy level on leetcode, with a few follow-ups like how to handle duplicates.   Answer Question

Quality Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Indeed.

Interview

Several rounds - an assignment, an inititial screening with a recruiter, a phone call with the hiring manager, and a 4 - 5 hour onsite interview with team members.

Many of the interviewers are quite young and don't have a lot of experience interviewing, which can make for an interesting interview.

I didn't receive an offer, which I was confused by as I met the qualifications and received very positive feedback throughout the entire process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Indeed (Austin, TX).

Interview

The first round was an online interview. They used hackerrank to provide a coding challenge as a pre-screening for all of the applicants who applied. Second round was a technical interview on the phone and last was an on-site interview

Interview Questions

• Find the sum of all of the values in a tree, given that if the value of a child is greater than it's parent, the child reduces it's value to the parent's equal?   Answer Question

Inside Sales New Grad Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indeed.

Interview

The recruiter forgot about our phone interview appointment so we had to reschedule. It was really noisy on the phone call. He seemed like he wasn't interested in what I was saying.

Interview Questions

• What is Indeed?
      Why sales?
      Tell me about one time you were rejected and how you reacted.
      Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Interview

I applied online using indeed, then they emailed me asking to set up a phone interview. Within a few days I got the call and they denied me because I wasn't a good fit

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Indeed (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone screen, 2 video interviews, and than a 2.5 onsite interview that consisted of 5 more interviews. All in all, was a great and highly-organized interview experience! Everyone was so nice and the company seems to have a great culture!

Interview Questions

• How did my current role compare to the position I interviewed for.   Answer Question