Indeed Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,437 of over 1,437.0 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Indeed

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indeed

Interview

The interview was easy, but the interviewers were a little melow and inexperienced. I had a few good ones, but majority of them didn't qualify as interviewers regardless of their age or their title as a director. I can see that indeed as a company believes in white talents more than anything. Maybe they have employees that are not whites who handle their back functions, sites and the engineering part, which pretty much offsets majority white hiring in the frontside. I was purely not hired because of my age and/or my race.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle conflict with an unhappy client? How do you handle situation that requires more time than the other?
    Answer Question
7 people found this interview helpful

Indeed

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Indeed

Interview

Got all the way through 4 interviews, including a time consuming presentation, only to be told they thought I would be better suited for a lower level position. And that they didn't have that position open. And all during the process, getting any communication from the recruiter was always difficult and I had to be the one to instigate.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Indeed

Join the conversation on

Tech

206.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Indeed~100561
Join the conversation on

Indeed

Application

I interviewed at Indeed

Interview

The interview process holds for 1-hour technical questions using Kara. You could choose from 3/5 categories of questions to answer, as well as some programming tests, and you may need to figure out 2-3 to pass the kara interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Indeed

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indeed in Apr 2022

Interview

One of the only interviews I've come out of and immediately knew I would decline even if presented an offer. First, the scheduling experience was pretty frustrating. I was asked via email for availability two weeks out. After not hearing anything for over a week, I emailed the recruiter about it, then got an email with a full-day interview schedule two days later. Of course, being someone with a current job, I can't just drop everything for a full day with 2 days notice. So again, I had to do that same exercise of providing availability 2 weeks out. For the actual interviews, it wasn't clear if anyone I talked to actually liked working at Indeed. There was very little passion or excitement. The interviews are also apparently federated across the entire company and (as far as I know) I didn't talk to a single person on the hiring team. Everyone was from a different team and org. As a job seeker, I would absolutely never take a position where I wouldn't at least talk to the hiring manager. Preferably I would talk with one or two people on the actual team as well. The questions were generally not super complicated. The programming exercise was a little frustrating as it easily could have been done as a take-home exercise rather than a middle-of-the-day "interview". There was no (nor expected to be) back-and-forth about the question or solution. Just a "hi, go implement this and we'll see you later." Overall it was definitely the lack of connection or excitement from any of the interviewers that really made the whole experience not worthwhile.

Interview Questions
  • Search job description text for key word matches and provide the top results in order.
1 person found this interview helpful

Indeed

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indeed

Interview

The interview process at Indeed was easy and quick. Indeed kept my expeirence in mind, which was very important, and my recruiter was so helpful in walking me through the experience and helping me prepare

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Indeed

Application

I interviewed at Indeed

Interview

For this position, indeed has an interview process of take-home assignment -> phone screen -> onsite. It took two days on the take-home assignment, and THREE WEEKS to hear the feedback from indeed. Three weeks, sometimes they say they are working on the review, sometimes the reviewer is on vacation. The feedback is no good. They refused to provide the reason. However, they recommend another position to me, and during the communication with the other recruiter, I learned that one person just transferred to the product scientist team. I kinda suspect the real reason of the unreasonably long take-home assignment review.

Interview Questions
  • a take home assignment with several question in vague words. they want you to figure out

Indeed

Application

I interviewed at Indeed

Interview

In total talked to about 15+ people and recruiter said we can not setup next round until you clear first round. Over the time of 3 weeks I did 7-9 rounds at the end of the day no valuable feedback and they try to low ball you. Total waste of time and the reason why I decline the offer is because if unprofessional habits within the organization. Save your time and I bet you will find way better companies to work for than indeed.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Indeed

Application

I interviewed at Indeed

Interview

3 rounds of interviews: 1st round - general behavioral questions 2nd round - portfolio presentation including a presentation of one of my research projects 3rd round - interview loop consisting 3 interviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Indeed

Application

I interviewed at Indeed

Interview

Phone screen -> take-home assignment -> onsite; nothing special. Three things made this experience a little uncomfortable 1. very time-consuming take-home assignment 2. interviewers are reluctant to turn on their camera; even the recruiter conveyed my feedback to the interviewers, they still did not turn on when I met them again 3. unprofessional interviewers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Indeed

Application

I interviewed at Indeed

Interview

Had a phone interview, nice interviewer however it was a very low pay for HCOL city. They also do not offer remote options for the role that I interviewed for, not even hybrid. 100% in office

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,437 Interviews

Indeed Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Indeed as 48.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.93 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Data Scientist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Manager and Account Executive roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Indeed takes an average of 22 days when considering 1,277 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Account Executive had the quickest hiring process (on average 15 days), whereas Technical Business Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 24 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Indeed according to 1,277 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 32.02%