Indegene Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Indegene Interview Questions

Interviews at Indegene

Publication Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indegene (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2020.

Interview

It was very streamlined, with strong communication from the hiring manager and Human Resources department. The Human Resources representative first conducted a phone screening, and helped me to prepare my information for the interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was very friendly and interesting to talk to, and gave a significant amount of useful information about the position and desired candidates.

Interview Questions

• What experiences of yours developed your skills in project management?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indegene (New York, NY).

Interview

This recruitment process is for campus recruitment. It consisted of an online assessment of English, followed by a basic sorting of an array with large numbers.
    Shortlisted students went on for a technical interview. The technical interview consisted of various domains including machine learning and databases.
    Further shortlisted students were called for HR interviews and the final selection was done. This entire process happened in one day.

Interview Questions

• What's the different between structured and unstructured databases   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Indegene (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview process was very unprofessional first round was questions on English grammar... in second round they gave coding question and told to execute in random platform...and 3rd round was technical interview...they told software engineer designation and asked about machine learning.. interview was very unethical

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Indegene (New York, NY).

Interview

Worst process ever I have seen,they take around 5-6,but before they say only 3 round,then they say final round,after that they again take a round at 9:30 pm , saying director round.i recommend please do go

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Indegene (Princeton, NJ) in August 2019.

Interview

Quick, efficient. The best turnaround that I have ever seen. The complete process was within 1 week. The interview screening was intense but was to make sure the right fit.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Indegene (Princeton, NJ) in April 2019.

Interview

It was a unique experience. We were asked to work on a case study as a group and we had separate formal interviews. I did not expect that kind of interview since some things were spontaneous. But I liked how the senior mgmt team was there to give an informative presentation on their respective departments.

Interview Questions

• If you could be an animal, what animal would you be?   1 Answer

Scientific Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Indegene (New York, NY).

Interview

Started with a phone call after sending the resume. I was called for a written test, which was followed by a technical round on the same day. Two days later, had an HR round through a phone call. Then received the job offer within a week.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Indegene.

Interview

There was a phone interview initially, where the basic questions were asked. Then an in person interview that the interviewer informed me afterward wasn’t an interview but ‘an information session about the position’. This was unpleasant, the interviewer actually tried to tell me what my career goals are and that they don’t fit the position. Despite this, I was told I would be listed for the next steps and should receive word within two days, but almost a week later I received a rejection email.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Indegene (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The process consisted of a phone interview, in-person interview, and a final phone interview with the client. During my 1:1 interview, there was a tornado warning, so the entire office served as my audience. I had initially applied to a different position, and I think I was bait and switched for a new concept they were attempting to get off the ground. Unfortunately the disorganization and lack of communication in regards to pay and benefits led me to not take the position.

RC Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indegene (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

There were three interviews conducted via telephone and Skype session. The first and most intensive was with the specific department for which I would be employed. A great deal of technical information was conveyed as well as detailed specifications about the day-to-day work process and environment. The next was an interview with an overseas coworker who oversees global operations for the particular kind of work department I would be working for, which was a very pleasant and motivating experience. The final interview was with a HR specialist in which I was asked the standard series of questions about what kind of worker I am and where I look to be in the future.

Interview Questions

• How do you envision yourself and your work responsibilities progressing with your next employer?   1 Answer