Indegene Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 7, 2017

3.2

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Indegene (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The process consisted of a phone interview, in-person interview, and a final phone interview with the client. During my 1:1 interview, there was a tornado warning, so the entire office served as my audience. I had initially applied to a different position, and I think I was bait and switched for a new concept they were attempting to get off the ground. Unfortunately the disorganization and lack of communication in regards to pay and benefits led me to not take the position.

RC Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indegene (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

There were three interviews conducted via telephone and Skype session. The first and most intensive was with the specific department for which I would be employed. A great deal of technical information was conveyed as well as detailed specifications about the day-to-day work process and environment. The next was an interview with an overseas coworker who oversees global operations for the particular kind of work department I would be working for, which was a very pleasant and motivating experience. The final interview was with a HR specialist in which I was asked the standard series of questions about what kind of worker I am and where I look to be in the future.

Interview Questions

• How do you envision yourself and your work responsibilities progressing with your next employer?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indegene in February 2014.

Interview

Had 2 rounds of interview. The questions were aimed at knowing the fit in between company and the candidate. In addition to it, there were some questions which were also aimed at knowing the ability of candidate to work in teams. The team which took the interview was extremely good. If the team is an indication of company culture then it is definitely a place to work.

Cop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indegene (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

You'll be asked to fill a form regarding your qualifications and work experiences, after that a photo of you will be snapped via a webcam and you'll be given a temporary ID card.
    You'll then be escorted to a workstation and the test which is to be taken will be explained by a polite employee. The test will have a time limit of two hours but there is no strict command on that, you can take extra time if you need to. The test consists of some very basic questions related to grammar, punctuation and spellings. Most will score good in this, the tricky part is spotting errors in an already published paper, you will have to spot the tiniest mistake and explain why, it is a mistake, merely spotting mistakes won't help.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of syllogism?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indegene (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

After all this round this people won't Ripley for call and emails. Worst response form this company HR. This people told me u selected. But till now I didn't get any response from last 3 months.

Associate Scientific Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Indegene (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Long medical writing test includes abstract writing, reading through papers and answering questions
    Some basic scientific acumen test
    Work Experience related questions at F2F interview
    Usual HR related questions at F2F
    Some irritating personal questions which should not be asked like family planning etc.

Interview Questions

• About family planning. Women are usually asked. Also some are asked if they will relocate if their husband move out of city.   1 Answer
    • Also they might ask you for a bond, which you should never agree to.   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Indegene (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Attended for direct walkin.Initial round was system test where they ask you to design a webpage using HTML,CSS and if you can work on Bootstrap add that also(As per HR instructions).This system test itself is one day and shortlisted candidates will be informed later for further rounds.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indegene (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Telephonic for an hour, it was some basic concept questions, then mostly work related to previous company as described in the CV. They have some screening test and an overall verbal communication check through a paragraph reading

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indegene (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I have given interview in Indegene office
    First round was Technical written test if you got selected then Technical Face to Face(manual testing, SQL queries and testing scenarios, then
    HR and Managerial.....I have eliminated in f2f round

JSE Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indegene.

Interview

working as a backend developer using java,j2ee ,jdbc technologies.working as a backend developer using java,j2ee ,jdbc technologies.working as a backend developer using java,j2ee ,jdbc technologies.working as a backend developer using java,j2ee ,jdbc technologies

Interview Questions

• why java is platform independent language   1 Answer